Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

3 hours ago, DJ N A said:

Yeah I am. I don't like it. Yes, her vocal is great. Nothing about it is *bad*. But the song doesn't connect to me as a Madonna fan. Nothing about it is on brand for Madonna. It's a cheezy cover from a really bad movie. I stand by that statement.

Interestingly enough, given the song's title, it didn't chart that great in America outside of the dance chart. But abroad it was a hit.

The original version by McLean is iconic and is rooted in southern folk/rock. To me, it was an odd, off-brand choice for Madonna that makes little sense in the film it comes from.

Again - just my opinion. If you enjoy it - enjoy it.

It didn’t chart high in America because the single wasn’t released in stores. So it charted only with airplay. 
It made more sense than Into The Groove in Susan by the way. 

17 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It didn’t chart high in America because the single wasn’t released in stores. So it charted only with airplay. 
It made more sense than Into The Groove in Susan by the way. 

Exactly.  Charted @ #29 on the Bilboard Hot 100, #21 on the A/C chart, #20 on the Adult top 40 Chart,  #16 Mainstream Top 40 and #1 on the Dance Charts.  

I'm sure if an actual single was released, the Hot 100 definitely would be higher.  They pulled a Beautiful Stranger move and I'm sure even  that single would have reached top 10 if not top 5 if they released a single. 

1 hour ago, andirabo said:

Yeah.. She will probably enter the stage in that cube... or maybe she will use it to go to the main catwalk... like in that fanmade 3D render of the stage.. 🤔

72967746-50786786_edit_487714699718808.jpg

Screenshot_20230622_082044_com.instagram.android_edit_486537282022633.jpg

It’s has fasteners- used to move between the stages I bet 

On 6/22/2023 at 6:51 PM, mlhaa said:

It’s has fasteners- used to move between the stages I bet 

13 hours ago, MauricioMtz said:

sh*t ... this is gonna be a REAL SHOW, (and not just a catwalk with big screens in the background)

And let's not forget what Tony Villanueva said: "Is it possible for the entire venue to become an enormous, gigantic multi-level dance floor??"

8 hours ago, Frank said:

And let's not forget what Tony Villanueva said: "Is it possible for the entire venue to become an enormous, gigantic multi-level dance floor??"

He meant that the audience on all levels of the arena (floor, seats, nosebleeds) will be dancing 

100 % expected songs:

• Holiday
  • Like a Virgin
  • Into The Groove
  • Crazy For You
  • Open Your Heart
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Like a Prayer
  • Express Yourself
  • Vogue
  • Frozen
  • Music
  • Hung Up
  • Bitch I'm Madonna

Other expected songs:

• Borderline or Lucky Star
  • Material Girl
  • Live To Tell
  • Justify My Love
  • Erotica - Probably the lead single, but maybe she will skip it because of Justify My Love similarity. It could be a video interlude.
  • Bedtime Stories - Human Nature or Secret
  • Ray of Light
  • Don't Tell Me
  • Die Another Day
  • Hard Candy song - 4 Minutes or Give It 2 Me
  • Celebration

It is possible that other hits or any other song will appear as elements of the named songs. For example, Everybody as an intro for Express Yourself.

Also, a megamix instead of a proper song is possible. That could serve as a video interlude too and cover  a lot of songs.

I think she will reprise some of her iconic performances. 

On 6/17/2023 at 7:44 AM, dankpepe said:

This Crazy For You version sounds very ethereal, almost like it belongs on the ROL album. I trust Stuart Price will do good with these mixes. I wonder if it's an interlude since it seems slowed down a lot and there are flame sounds at the end of that Twitter clip

It does sound like an interlude