Merch Pics

blondebenji

10 hours ago, Dita-84 said:

The pop up shop upstairs also sells a few other items you may not expect. I picked up a popart badge set (presumably leftover from Rebel Heart tour) from the counter (£15). The circular table across from the counter (side facing the counter) also has the silver True Blue vinyls (£35). These are sold out online, so may be the only place to get it outside of ebay.

They also sold a couple of Madame X tops and the eyemask with her eyes / eyepatch in the shop. Might be good to purchase if these passed you by from the last tour. 

There was also the Finally Enough Love rainbow vinyl set. 

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

thank you so much for scouting for us xxxxx

21 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Maybe it will debut for the U.S. shows. Hope no one hurls an insult at me for that! So many people on this forum take every little statement like an attack, as if they have no social experience in the everyday world with people who actually communicate with humor and fun! How radical!!!

You’re such a bitch 

💁

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

You’re such a bitch 

💁

The fact is, I never said anything insulting or rude to begin with. It was a friendly comment with no malice. You were the dunce who misinterpreted a completely innocent comment and proceeded to be nasty FIRST. That's all I can say

20 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

The fact is, I never said anything insulting or rude to begin with. It was a friendly comment with no malice. You were the dunce who misinterpreted a completely innocent comment and proceeded to be nasty FIRST. That's all I can say

Relax I was playing. Merely showing you words online can be misinterpreted xo

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
2 hours ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Bomber Jacket arrived. No notice at all. Just a heads up for anyone that ordered online. Oh and the Pin set was in the same box :-)

My BA bomber shipped a few days ago and I got no notice either. I randomly logged into the ICON store and clicked on the order # and it showed the tracking number. 

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

I feel we won’t get a tourbook this time. 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

That would make me so incredibly sad if we don’t. However, maybe we will get one at the end. Kind of like the Girlie Show, confessions and sticky by Guy O and MXT. Such a shame. I love collecting tour programs.