Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Sorry guys, who is this Ricardo? When it comes to music and releases I'm pretty detailed, about all the rest I have to admit I miss a lot of things. 

He managed her IG for a while and was rumored to be behind overly Photoshopping her photos. Might as well classify him as an assistant

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

Sorry guys, who is this Ricardo? When it comes to music, videos, tours I'm pretty detailed, about all the rest I have to admit I miss a lot of things. 

He's a personal photographer for Madonna. Other than that, some have a negative opinion of what they assume he produces and what ends up going live on her accounts in the last few years.

10 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Belinda Carlisle, and Tina Turner didn't have a hunchback like she had at the Maluma's special performance last year, or they didn,'t do an horrible vocal show at Eurovision and autotuned it the next day when everyone was talking of how bad it was. Sorry, but Madonna is showing signs of being fragile alone, without the press, with horrible looks, horrible hair, weird surgeries (is that body dismorphia like the heavy retouched pics of her insta?), the ass etc. 

She looked really clumsy on stage right after the release of Madame X album, it could be because of the hip, but she looked lost and doing weird things for most of the last performances. She improved on the FEL pride release last year thought, that spark was there again. 

As much as I love her, this is obvious and all of us commented here that everytime that a performance or a show appareance was programmed, we were suffering more than enjoying it. 

Something is off since 2019. And when she announced the tour a lot of us were happy but at the same time couldn't believe that she was going to manage it. And here we are. This is the top problem of years of bad decisions and trying to bury our heads in the sand. 

Let's not pretend that everything was sun and flowers, because we were worried for years before this happened. 

You seem to be assuming the worst in every way possible. Everything we’ve seen from Pride onward indicates she has been working toward being back in top form. She spent a lot time recovering from injuries and a hip replacement.

Despite her injuries there was nothing bad about her performance in the Madame x tour. She was doing handstands. In the case of the Maluma thing she was clearly not ready after her surgeries. Even at Pride she was not as fit as she usually is when she tours.

I think things are not as bad you imagine them. She had an infection. She will recover and the tour will come together. That’s what I expect anyway. We’ve seen her rehearsing for months now looking fit and ready.

2 minutes ago, BILLSTER said:

The video also looks to be at Madonna's Hampton's house.  I doubt Riccardo would go all the way out there if Madonna wasn't there.  Hopefully another good sign :thumbsup:

I’m not so sure. I imagine he lives with Madonna full time for his work , he is usually wherever she is. So he could just be staying there while he’s not working.

35 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I think what's making us additionally uncomfortable is that we haven't heard a peep from M herself, per normal via socials.

It's all unfolding without her voice coming through, which is unnerving. PR team's orders or is she not yet of sound mind?

Our guess is as good as the Daily mails 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic