Lisbon dates changed/canceled...

xavier

1 hour ago, xavier said:

Hello my friend just got an email saying the nov Lisbon date will be rescheduled. Could this be an error. Are any European dates being rescheduled 

At this time, only the first leg of the summer North American Dates have been cancelled.  Hopefully it's just an error, but we'll have to see.  Let's hope Madonna is still doing okay?  :eyes:

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

my friend has just received an email stating the concert he has tickets for in Milan in November is now cancelled and he’ll be refunded for the tickets.

It's still up for sale on Ticketmaster though???

Hopefully the European dates aren’t being rescheduled as well.

I hope M is doing well and recovering.

WTF!!! Maybe these resellers have automated processes which kick in immediately once they get the memo and good old Ticketmaster/Live Nation is taking its time as usual. 
I hope Madonna is doing great and if true that everything is being rescheduled then it’s because of logistical reasons (which doesn’t make any sense if the tour now starts next year but who knows). 

That’s what i got from StubHub this morning regarding my Paris show ticket (November 13th):

We are contacting you regarding your order for Madonna. 

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the event will no longer take place on the scheduled date. Please rest assured that you are covered by the FanProtect guarantee and we will contact you within the next 72 hours with further information about your order.