Lisbon dates changed/canceled...

xavier

18 minutes ago, confessed said:

That’s what i got from StubHub this morning regarding my Paris show ticket (November 13th):

We are contacting you regarding your order for Madonna. 

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the event will no longer take place on the scheduled date. Please rest assured that you are covered by the FanProtect guarantee and we will contact you within the next 72 hours with further information about your order.

Maybe she will do 2 European legs?

37 minutes ago, confessed said:

That’s what i got from StubHub this morning regarding my Paris show ticket (November 13th):

We are contacting you regarding your order for Madonna. 

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the event will no longer take place on the scheduled date. Please rest assured that you are covered by the FanProtect guarantee and we will contact you within the next 72 hours with further information about your order.

I have the Ticket for the same day! 😬😳

So suddenly we are believing second hand marketplaces? 😂 Guys, chill… at least we should wait until Ticketmaster is starting to send out emails.  But even Ticketmaster started to show European dates as postponed before Madonna’s announcement. They know nothing. Anyhow i’m not worried, i just want what is the best for her at this point

So far, all these emails are from resellers and postponement notifications on websites are also only reseller sites. I am not sure they would know anything before an official announcement. Strange though, it is just not one reseller company.

It would be interesting to know if these companies are linked by systems somehow and someone nerd has pressed the wrong button - they clicked cancel all tour, just not USA dates.

I have Fanclub tickets for Lisbon and London x2 - no email has been received for any shows by me.

Edited by BigD
add more info (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, BigD said:

So far, all these emails are from resellers and postponement notifications on websites are also only reseller sites. I am not sure they would know anything before an official announcement. Strange though, it is just not one reseller company.

It would be interesting to know if these companies are linked by systems somehow and someone nerd has pressed the wrong button - they clicked cancel all tour, just not USA dates.

I have Fanclub tickets for Lisbon and London x2 - no email has been received for any shows by me.

It seems pretty likely to me that these shows are all postponed and these companies are just a few steps head of Ticketmaster. It seems too coincidental.

We will know something official soon enough.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

It seems pretty likely to me that these shows are all postponed and these companies are just a few steps head of Ticketmaster. It seems too coincidental.

We will know something official soon enough.

Lisbon tickets were not issues by Ticketmaster - venue issued. Strange the resellers know before the venues is all I was saying :)

9 minutes ago, BigD said:

Lisbon tickets were not issues by Ticketmaster - venue issued. Strange the resellers know before the venues is all I was saying :)

It is strange and if it was just 1 reseller I’d say it meant nothing. But since it’s a variety of them I think we can expect these shows will be postponed….

1 hour ago, DanM said:

So suddenly we are believing second hand marketplaces? 😂 Guys, chill… at least we should wait until Ticketmaster is starting to send out emails.  But even Ticketmaster started to show European dates as postponed before Madonna’s announcement. They know nothing. Anyhow i’m not worried, i just want what is the best for her at this point

Well, if a reseller is showing a postponement it isn’t going to be false is it? They’re there to make money,