Lisbon dates changed/canceled...

xavier

20 hours ago, Dance_Freak said:

The emails were real, one of my friends (who bought a ticket for Lisbon on Viagogo) got sent it early today and PANICKED. 

Maybe they started sending automatic notifications after the glitch...  

Viagogo is a THIRD PARTY TICKETING RESALE SITE. A modern day digital scalper. They have no official communication with Madonna, Live Nation, or any promoter. Nothing from them or any other scalper site should be considered official.

On 7/23/2023 at 5:35 PM, Honey Little said:

The fans that think all these things are computer glitches are the same ones that thought her butt was a giant battery pack (to operate what - we have know idea).

Maybe they were power bottoms or tops that enjoy power bottoms, looking into battery technology to support such activities.

7 hours ago, DJ N A said:

Viagogo is a THIRD PARTY TICKETING RESALE SITE. A modern day digital scalper. They have no official communication with Madonna, Live Nation, or any promoter. Nothing from them or any other scalper site should be considered official.

This is why I didn't really freak out when people noticed those cancellations.  :)

Seems for London tickets are ok and on sale! 

https://www.londonworld.com/whats-on/madonna-at-o2-arena-how-to-refund-tickets-as-celebration-world-tour-is-postponed-4201271

At this time, the O2 Arena website has not clarified any further information regarding the London shows 

As explained on the O2 Arena website, ticket holders will only be able to get a refund if the show is either cancelled or rescheduled. Following the tour postponement news, the venue is yet to clarify further details on how the London shows will be affected.

This means fans will have to wait until an official announcement for their particular shows to see if they are able to refund their tickets or if they can still make the rescheduled show.

for more:

https://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/madonna-1 

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/16993/madonna-at-the-o2-tickets

Hey, sorry ive not been around for a year, just to add in but to let you guys know I emailed Lisbon arena, they replied saying the promoters have been in touch and Madonna is still under medical supervision. The tour is postponed for now. Yet they said she is due for a full recovery and will let me know about new dates if things change or refunds. They have no more info until a confirmed announcement. 

It didnt really say whether the dates were going ahead or not but it sounded ominous. :(  I know this isnt really much say really. 

Hope you are all ok. :heart:

36 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Hey, sorry ive not been around for a year, just to add in but to let you guys know I emailed Lisbon arena, they replied saying the promoters have been in touch and Madonna is still under medical supervision. The tour is postponed for now. Yet they said she is due for a full recovery and will let me know about new dates if things change or refunds. They have no more info until a confirmed announcement. 

It didnt really say whether the dates were going ahead or not but it sounded ominous. :(  I know this isnt really much say really. 

Hope you are all ok. :heart:

so they read guys and madonnas post....

i really dont know if the Lisbon is arena is saying anything new or not. We know the tour is postponed (should have started almost 2 weeks ago and Madonna said on her post, nothing new here) The question is if Europe is postponed. "New dates If things change" what they mean? because that sounds to me that for the moment they dont have any info to think those shows are postponed.. but also they seem very sure that it is

Another thing that calls my atention is that the wording it's almost the same than Guy's and Madonna's statements on Insta... so probably they dont have any new info. I called Palau Sant Jordi last week and they told me that there's no hints that Barcelona shows will be cancelled or postponed. And that Viagogo is not a reliable source

1 hour ago, roberMDNA said:

i really dont know if the Lisbon is arena is saying anything new or not. We know the tour is postponed (should have started almost 2 weeks ago and Madonna said on her post, nothing new here) The question is if Europe is postponed. "New dates If things change" what they mean? because that sounds to me that for the moment they dont have any info to think those shows are postponed.. but also they seem very sure that it is

Another thing that calls my atention is that the wording it's almost the same than Guy's and Madonna's statements on Insta... so probably they dont have any new info. I called Palau Sant Jordi last week and they told me that there's no hints that Barcelona shows will be cancelled or postponed. And that Viagogo is not a reliable source

Agree, sounds like they know nothing really, but they did say postponed. I guess if M is still having physio ect they cant really confirm when shell be well enough to go back into rehearsals yet. From what shes gone through it takes a LONG time to recover. 

13 hours ago, scallywally said:

Agree, sounds like they know nothing really, but they did say postponed. I guess if M is still having physio ect they cant really confirm when shell be well enough to go back into rehearsals yet. From what shes gone through it takes a LONG time to recover. 

Exactly, and they did say she is still under medical supervision. I honestly doubt that the tour will start in Europe. I kind of feel like it will be scrapped all together in the end and pieces of it will end up in her next regular album tour whenever that occurs.

As long as she she doesnt push herself too much, we know how stubborn she is! We just want her alive if she delays& cancels half the dates to manage them or as you say the whole thing its fine. She knows now shes not wonder woman. Everyone just wants her well. Well see her when we can bless her.