The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I have a bit of a hard time believing they could make that many changes on the fly though. We'll definitely see tonight, but the only part that really felt "improvised" and not polished was the end. That was a mess, and pretty much everyone around me seemed to agree. She needs to completely redo that part stat. And also, the Like A Virgin part is a joke...she needs to do the song. You could tell the audience was ready to go off for that and then it just...went into Bitch I'm Madonna :rip: As an aside, it breaks my heart to see the Future Lovers outfit being danced in like...that...to a song like...that... :rip:An outfit for a show that sophisticated does not deserve to have its legacy tainted like that :dead:

I also think the section with Bedtime Story and Ray of Light is a huge highlight, but it needs a few more hits to end the show on a high, and the interlude with I Don't Search I Find would work better before Bitch I'm Madonna...I was expecting the show to end and then Bedtime Story started out of nowhere. It was a little weird, though I was also completely slayed realizing 1) the show wasn't finished and 2) she was doing THAT song.

The stray confetti strands pre-show lead me to believe there's more to the show we have yet to see. Hopefully a proper performance of Celebration and Music.

It’s weird to have that long Michael Jackson tribute to come back for a short time, so yes a longer Celebration/music makes much sense 

30 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I hope so I have not found one yet. Going for a quick shower and I will be back. And NO am not giving blowjobs for showers at this point. YET!!!

The thread is live now, but unfortunately no one seems to have a link to a LIVE FEED for tonight.  ANYONE? 

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

What’s better so far? I can’t watch the live stream right now. What was the transition to Open Your Heart like given what happened last night?

She looks a 100% more relaxed and the stream is so much better so that is also helping, the transition to OYH was :thumbsup:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic