The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

To me it seems likely she will change the acoustic song, or maybe add something extra there like she was doing with Rebel Heart.

The problem is that she doesn't have Monte Pittman or a live band. At the RHT Monte played a huge role in the acoustic part (and the rest of the band too).

But she had prerecorded instruments with her guitar in Sodade (I did not listen since I'm going tomorrow)

46 minutes ago, nikos132 said:

i can see rain easily being replaced by frozen

Maybe, but I think Frozen was replaced with Rain intentionally. It would be a bit of a bummer if she did replace Rain with Frozen, being Rain has only been performed on one tour while Frozen was on a handful of tours.

52 minutes ago, FraP said:

The problem is that she doesn't have Monte Pittman or a live band. At the RHT Monte played a huge role in the acoustic part (and the rest of the band too).

But she had prerecorded instruments with her guitar in Sodade (I did not listen since I'm going tomorrow)

Not only that, The Rebel Heart Tour had a spot in the show to do a different song, throughout the complete tour.  So I don't see her changing it just because she goes to North America.

I just watched the Sodade performance and she was great, I love the way she is ironic about her difficulties with guitar playing and always deliver nice performances. Her voice is melodious and expressive :heart: 

13 hours ago, McDonna said:

Not only that, The Rebel Heart Tour had a spot in the show to do a different song, throughout the complete tour.  So I don't see her changing it just because she goes to North America.

This is true, at the same time two minutes more for a short acoustic performance like tonight is not gonna really change too much. It seems she was reherasing Joan of Arc in Barcellona. Or we got prooves that info was incorrect.

There's this guy who is editing the whole show song by song (I just noticed the man in the Erotica bakcdrop video is the boxer she was seeing before going on tour).

https://www.youtube.com/@superaleeff9123/videos

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

I just watched the Sodade performance and she was great, I love the way she is ironic about her difficulties with guitar playing and always deliver nice performances. Her voice is melodious and expressive :heart: 

This is true, at the same time two minutes more for a short acoustic performance like tonight is not gonna really change too much. It seems she was reherasing Joan of Arc in Barcellona. Or we got prooves that was incorrect.

There's this guy who is editing the whole show song by song (I just noticed the man in the Erotica bakcdrop video is the boxer she was seeing before going on tour).

https://www.youtube.com/@superaleeff9123/videos

I think like with Sodade there will be future venues she may throw in something extra.  I just don't think she's going to do that throughout the whole tour or change anything once she goes to North America.  But we'll see. 

8 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Possibly, I believe Rain was deliberately chosen instead of Frozen. It might be disappointing if she had replaced Rain with Frozen, considering that Rain has only been performed on one tour, whereas Frozen was featured in several tours.

Yes but Frozen was a bigger hit so it would definitely get a better response from the wider audience 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic