The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

10 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I need a last moment of reflection. I hope I don't get misunderstood.

Milan Forum is the first place where I saw Madonna live, on June 14, 2001.

Yesterday marked my 25th Madonna concert, in the same place. It's full circle.

The first time I was sitting so far, yesterday I was almost front row.

Like my tshirt says, time goes by so fast...

I don't know if I am going to see Madonna in concert again - not that I don't want to, but you never know what to expect from life - but if this is the case I am happy because yesterday I saw her hand disappear at the end of the Celebration outro, I could enjoy every single minute of the show, she was in all her glory and I want to remember her like this forever.

Enrico Vogue booth.jpeg

Enrico anteprima.jpg

Beautiful! Great pic and I love your tribute shirt. I bet she saw it too! Well done and I hope you get to see her again! Thank you for  everything you’ve written! So bittersweet!

20 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

No we never bin to Ziggo Dome before. It's my 3rd concert ever ( I went to Britney Spears twice, one time in Rotterdam and one time in Antwerpen) but it was never at winter time, so i have the same thing as you to worry about. 

I realy don't know if i should hang my jacket at the Ziggo Dome, but i don't want to wear it inside where It's hot either. And we definitley need jackets because its so cold in The Netherlands right now... 

Anyone ever bin to Ziggo Dome ? Anyone got advice for us? 

If you arrive early the line should be alright. Usually ziggodome puts barriers on both sides so the line is controled and secure. You can easily hop over the fences to use the bathroom in the shopping mall close to ziggo. The social control in the line normally is very strong so people will let you leave and enter the line again if you use the same spot. Inside Ziggo there are lockers and also a free coat check but if you have GA tickets I would go straight to the floor to secure a good spot. If you are in company of a friend, one of you could always go back to put your stuff away. Take into consideration that the Dutch in general are a bit more direct and assertive so you have to stand your ground a bit but should be alright.

Unfortunately I decided to sit this one out (literally, I have seated tickets for December 1) but seeing the show really close in Antwerp I'm a bit jealous of everyone on the floor.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Like my custom-made tshirt says, time goes by so fast...

I don't know if I am going to see Madonna in concert again - not that I don't want to, but you never know what to expect from life - but if this is the case I am happy because yesterday I saw her hand disappear at the end of the Celebration outro, I could enjoy every single minute of the show, she was in all her glory and I want to remember her like this forever.

Enrico Vogue booth.jpeg

Enrico anteprima.jpg

This is a pic of mine the year I attended a M concert:

DSC00405.JPG.e35fa09594e504dbe6ae9f8778807350.JPG (Btw this cat passed away just five months ago, he was 17.)

Love how we teachers always look alike.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Like my custom-made tshirt says, time goes by so fast...

Enrico Vogue booth.jpeg

Enrico anteprima.jpg

MILAN 14/06/2001 was my first Madonna show too, front row. 

MILAN 23/11/2023 my last Madonna show (for now), I was quite close this time too.

She's still the best.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic