The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, stefo said:

No guys please, let's not ask to a young woman to be or act as she doesn't feel to for our stage presence expectations. I mean, she plays piano gracefully and beautifully, she is maybe the shyest of her children and M surely knows how demanding this could be for her and how she loves playing at the same time, giving her a chance to test herself in front of a real audience wich is also basically favourable.

I think she wanted to have them all there very intensely for this celebration show and I think it's sweet and romantic. She is not a young mother guys, what an incredible moment and memory this is gonna be for all of them in the family. For me the points are: is she good enough playing? Oh God yes! Does it have a meaning to have her there? Definitely yes 

You shoulda know @chaosmen1984mk, but I am trying to make it up with him, sorry.

8 hours ago, sara94 said:

I could cry right now. It looks like i can't go to the concert in berlin today because of the weather in germany. Theres a lot of snow and ice. And there are many accidents on the streets and highways. We would have to drive around 300km so right now we are really scared and don't know what to do. 

This is exactly why I haven't bought a ticket yet for Detroit. The reschedule moved it from August (perfect) to January 15th (not perfect). She knows what kind of weather we have here smack in the middle of winter lol.

Good luck to you. Be safe.

People moaning over phone vids and they have yet to see it... :laughing:

Everyone has backing tracks, someone else in the box tuns it up and down whenever they feel it. M still sings she doesnt know whats coming out louder or not. On this tour you can clearly hear her voice 90% of the time in the arena apart from the sex section. When she misses a line or does things different the backing track is a lot quieter. You can clearly hear shes singing live when she does which is most of it. 

All acts do it!!!!!!!!!!! Esp 1st song while the sound people get it together for the show. Even Lenny Kravitz. The levels change show by show. 

People watching phone clips and judging????? You can hear the echo and her voice more in the arena live, the mic has a different feeling in the space. 

Wow, I don't get the feeling Mercy is shy or nervous AT ALL. She is always so into the performance and singing along. And I've definitely seen her smile when M introduces her. Not sure if she didn't do it at one concert or another but it doesn't seem to be out of stiffness. Plus she has been seen smiling and waving at fans.

Anyway, from all the children cameos hers is the one I cherish the most.

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Wow I would give anything for that bomber jacket!! If I only had 350€ to invest on that (it's really a lot for my pockets :cry:)

Già, 350 euro per un bomber, non si vergognano proprio...siamo diventati solo polli da spennare noi fans.

A Milano la gente sostava davanti alle bancarelle del merchandising giusto per guardare.

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Bomber jacket and other previous unavailable stuff at the venues are in Berlin 

IMG_6703.jpeg

Is that like a little market outside where you can buy it? Is it before or after the show? Can  i only Pay cash or also can I pay with a debit card? ( i hope this is the right translate lol, english is not my first language 

Just now, True Blue 84 said:

Is that like a little market outside where you can buy it? Is it before or after the show? Can  i only Pay cash or also can I pay with a debit card? ( i hope this is the right translate lol, english is not my first language 

It's inside right after the entrance, left and right. There are two stands. You can pay by card or cash. You can get stuff before or after, probably also while the show.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)