The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Is that like a little market outside where you can buy it? Is it before or after the show? Can  i only Pay cash or also can I pay with a debit card? ( i hope this is the right translate lol, english is not my first language 

Don’t worry neither is mine, I’m not in Berlin it’s a pic from the venue but not taken by me dear 

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

What I love about the vocal here, while it's not perfect, it's raw.  I love it! :party: 

It sounds completely different to some of the previous shows and very very live. I wouldn't call it raw though, it's definitely well processed. I'm sure its been mimed on some shows to a new vocal.

1 minute ago, scion said:

It sounds completely different to some of the previous shows and very very live. I wouldn't call it raw though, it's definitely well processed. I'm sure its been mimed on some shows to a new vocal.

To me,  I can hear her live vocals more on the videos that have surfaced from tonight's show so far.  What I mean by "raw" is that I can hear the imperfections/flaws.  I prefer that.  My thought is maybe they found a better balance with the pre-recorded vocals to her live vocals.  I understand the backing tracks are there for support, but sometimes they drowned out her live vocals on several songs.

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow, just connected: she looks awesome!! And sounds so good :heart: 

Once again M: where the fuck have you been in the last 15 years? :cry:

She is definitely back with a vengeance! Happy and strong! I think it has a lot to do with her physical well being. 

1 minute ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

I heard Estere has a new outfit as well! Probably a pragmatic move for when the tour hits the US, as it's harder to clutch pearls about her allegedly "sexualizing" an 11-year-old when the kid is wearing an androgynous suit and tie.

I believe in Milan she was wearing a suit jacket, etc.  It looked a bit uncomfortable for her moves, but she "worked it"!

I like the curls better. I think, they beautifies her face even more. But that's just my opinion.

1 hour ago, scion said:

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

To me,  I can hear her live vocals more on the videos that have surfaced from tonight's show so far.  What I mean by "raw" is that I can hear the imperfections/flaws.  I prefer that.  My thought is maybe they found a better balance with the pre-recorded vocals to her live vocals.  I understand the backing tracks are there for support, but sometimes they drowned out her live vocals on several songs.

In comparison with Cologne, the sound in Berlin was way better. The bass was on point, no hall and you could clearly hear what she's singing and saying (in Cologne it was muffed and I couldn't understand most of her stuff on both nights). I mean, I've never heard the "Music"-bit in the BIM/Celebration-Ending... Today I did hear that. Sound on point today.

But she couldn't hear herself in the beginning.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)