The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Talking about Pics and Videos, guys make sure you get settings right before the show starts omg. I bought the S23 ultra just a day before the concert and knew like nothing about the zoom settings. Now i'm sitting here with clips that look like they were recorded with a toaster. I could cry.

I'm not sure if someone photoshopped this to make her look even more stunning than we know she is, but for the first time, that wig looks more like her real hair. Most of the time, you can immediately tell she wears a wig as how it sets on her head a bit awkwardly.  It's like they never have it on just right, for it to look real.  But in this image, it looks more. authentic.

406646294_898210485007912_85383863385829

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I'm not sure if someone photoshopped this to make her look even more stunning than we know she is, but for the first time, that wig looks more like her real hair. Most of the time, you can immediately tell she wears a wig as how it sets on her head a bit awkwardly.  It's like they never have it on just right, for it to look real.  But in this image, it looks more. authentic.

406646294_898210485007912_85383863385829

It is very “Bad Girl” video 😍

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

Talking about Pics and Videos, guys make sure you get settings right before the show starts omg. I bought the S23 ultra just a day before the concert and knew like nothing about the zoom settings. Now i'm sitting here with clips that look like they were recorded with a toaster. I could cry.

lol @ “a toaster” lol’d 

16 minutes ago, lap said:

Yes, the wig looks so much better in the last shows. I just wish she removes the grillz, at least, when she records the official video for stream. I can live with them, but her true smile is far better. 

She didn't wear them in the Berlin shows. I suspect it's just going to be random when she wears them. I'm betting she will wear them for some of the U.S. shows.

I think she's been recording most of the shows, so I suspect if a documentary of the tour is really happening, we'll see them pop up occasionally.  Though, whether it's a documentary or just a live concert release, she'll  use and tweak the vocals to make sure she sounds great. 

5 hours ago, sara94 said:

Recorded with a toaster, lol sorry that made me laugh 😅

But don't be sad, you had a blast and the internet is full with clips of the show 🥰

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

She didn't wear them in the Berlin shows. I suspect it's just going to be random when she wears them. I'm betting she will wear them for some of the U.S. shows.

I think she's been recording most of the shows, so I suspect if a documentary of the tour is really happening, we'll see them pop up occasionally.  Though, whether it's a documentary or just a live concert release, she'll  use and tweak the vocals to make sure she sounds great. 

She did wear them in both Berlin shows. She's worn them on every single show since Paris.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)