The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

nah, it's just the same people "nitpicking".  It's always same tired subjects... photoshop/lateness/facetune/ass. Just got to ignore it. Majority here are having fun and just enjoying she's still here entertaining us. All that matters.

@McDonnaMy first follow ;-)

1.thumb.jpg.0cd367135b76946968c6df0872d524ea.jpg

21 minutes ago, Champ said:

Remember when Stuart was Musical Director for The Confessions Tour, and the studio/rehearsal files leaked? Good times. Maybe if The Celebration Tour files surfaced, and surfaced soon, people would be less focused on nit-picking. 

I know I would rather hear "they're gagging over the mixes," instead of "they're bothered by you being late" if I sent someone in here to do a temperature check.

:jumpy:

Welcome to the forum. Hang in there.  Don’t let anyone chase you off. I’ve loved your posts so far and keep them coming! Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄💃💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

14 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Welcome to the forum. Hang in there.  Don’t let anyone chase you off. I’ve loved your posts so far and keep them coming! Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄💃💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

I thought he was new too, but he's actually been a member since 2018.  Anyway, I agree with your sediment here! I so appreciate you around here.  You are such a positive light!  We need more of that around here. :luv:

11 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

awww

Great to hear all is well. He confirms she asked if he was okay, and had him checked out by medical personal there.  He was more concerned about the girl dancer.  And he said, she was just fine too. 

21 minutes ago, Winn said:

The lateness talk is better than the vocals talk. That shizz is boring! 

I honestly have no issue with people wanting to have a conversation about her faults.  My issue is with the same individuals who only pop in to simply point that out or carry on how boring the thread is.  Still, I'm all for open discussion of whatever, but don't be alarmed when someone will take you to task on it, in return.  That's when it sometimes get ugly.  It's okay that we disagree with each other.  If the thread is not living up to your expectation then you have either the option to leave the thread or contribute to it to make it better.

On 12/22/2023 at 1:28 AM, xavier said:

🔥

FF93448-F-3-EAD-4-D35-B8-C2-7360948-ED26

Who is this imposter? It's definitely not Madonna. 

I think fans should end this pathetic and ridiculous practice of altering Madonna's photos because many times the result ends up being a distorted image of her that has no resemblance to reality. These people must hate what the passage of time and old age represents. Perhaps for them the wrinkles on the face and the loss of gravity in certain areas of the body are the worst punishment in life and they try to hide it with kilos of makeup or endless surgical interventions. But don't apply this ridiculous vision you have of life to Madonna, I'm sure she is proud of the image she sees when she looks in the mirror.

Madonna is against age discrimination and that is why these photos where she looks as if she were 50 years younger are a lack of respect for her and a kind of misogyny because they perpetuate that sexist thought that women cannot age and continue to be a sexual object for men. In times where these forms of discrimination should expire, these people are responsible for cementing it even more. Perhaps an appointment with a psychiatrist who teaches them to accept themselves and others as they are would not hurt at all.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I honestly have no issue with people wanting to have a conversation about her faults.  My issue is with the same individuals who only pop in to simply point that out or carry on how boring the thread is.  Still, I'm all for open discussion of whatever, but don't be alarmed when someone will take you to task on it, in return.  That's when it sometimes get ugly.  It's okay that we disagree with each other.  If the thread is not living up to your expectation then you have either the option to leave the thread or contribute to it to make it better.

The only ugly thing going on in here is someone making multiple accounts to bully others and dominate the conversation. These aliases really need to be cleaned out. Thats all I was referring to. There are so many people that no longer post because of that.

On 12/22/2023 at 1:10 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting hours to see Madonna

When you’re a big fan waiting is half the fun. But I can’t imagine what it’s like for casual fans. If I went to see another artist and they came on at 10.50pm I’d be pissed off.

Noticed theres one that had a go at me and when you click on their profile although they do seem to be an original fan they havent posted anything nice about M or her tour at all - the opposite. (As far as I could see). I asked the person a question and they never replied. I guess they could be one of those. 

On 12/22/2023 at 3:25 AM, scallywally said:

Youre such a grumpy Scrooge. Santa's not coming to you for being too naughty this year. 

Yes I am the elf on a shelf watching. 

I don’t mind waiting. I just think she’s doing damage to her reputation because most of the audience are older and only casual fans…

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t mind waiting. I just think she’s doing damage to her reputation because most of the audience are older and only casual fans…

Course you are right for those, its bound to piss some off.  Ah well. Makes getting the next tour easier to get tickets easier and cheaper next time. (Its not worked so far though). 

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Noticed theres one that had a go at me and when you click on their profile although they do seem to be an original fan they havent posted anything nice about M or her tour at all - the opposite. (As far as I could see). I asked the person a question and they never replied. I guess they could be one of those. 

Ignore feature is nice. You may still see some of their posts through quotes, but it's up to you if you react.  Sometimes it's not worth it.  Some are posting to cause drama and act like people are keeping them from their say. No one is doing that.  It's ridiculous for individuals to accuse people of being aliases/trolls and posting to dominate conversation, when in truth they just can't handle some have a different opinion, perspective than them or is expressing themselves in a way, that isn't their cup of tea. They rather make it personal, rather just challenge those civilly in what they actually disagree about. At the end of the day, it's easier to take a cheap shot at someone.  But that's social media for ya.  :)

Anyway, we're getting off topic.. let's get back to The Celebration Tour...

mct_mdotcom1673908585.jpg

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

Ignore feature is nice. You may still see some of their posts through quotes, but it's up to you if you react.  Sometimes it's not worth it.  Some are posting to cause drama and act like people are keeping them from their say. No one is doing that.  It's ridiculous for individuals to accuse people of being aliases/trolls and posting to dominate conversation, when in truth they just can't handle some have a different opinion than them. They rather make it personal, rather just challenge those civilly in what they actually disagree about. :)

When I talk about aliases I was not referring to you nor did I ever have an issue with you. Despite your (unwanted) lengthy essays berating other members bombarding my DM’s I have always given you the benefit of the doubt and remained friendly/neutral. So I don’t know why you are suddenly lashing out at me in a passive aggressive manner.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)