The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I saw that. I also looked at other dates that have messages that are outdated talking about dates for 2023. I’m going to wait until I get an email from Ticketmaster before I am concerned if it is indeed true, it is what it is.

9 minutes ago, antknee said:

I saw that. I also looked at other dates that have messages that are outdated talking about dates for 2023. I’m going to wait until I get an email from Ticketmaster before I am concerned if it is indeed true, it is what it is.

I think it's true....I got this e-mail a few hours ago.

Screenshot_20231229_200555_Email.jpg

9 minutes ago, antknee said:

It's only some shows including Seattle that have that new message though 

15 minutes ago, stefo said:

It can be about her father's death guys. At the same time, if so, I can't understand how this could effect the Seattle stop for example, It's almost two months from now. Hope we're gonna have reliable news asap.

It's unfortunate if it's true about her father.  But I do have to wonder why April dates would be cancelled?  If he died, they would have a funeral in the next week or so. I'm sure she may need some time, but til April?  She doesn't seem to be the sort of person to just sit around and mourn for months?  Possibly, he's got a terminal diagnosis that he has a few months to live, so she prefer to spend what time he has left with him?  I hate to speculate here because no matter what the situation, it's so sad.  People deal with these sort of things differently. :sad:

2 minutes ago, aciiid_rock said:

When I bought tickets in November to the Boston show, the same “important info” message was included in my confirmation email. It’s talking about the original postponement. 

I bet it's a ticketmaster fuck up hopefully,  and that they are just sending reminders out but with that message from before.