The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Just now, McDonna said:

It's so weird how this is even an issue people are even talking about.   Every pop concert these days have artists singing with a backing track. You clearly hear her live over the track. When she falls, you hear a quick lull in the vocals and then you hear her singing again and start laughing.  It's weird how anyone is taking this to task when practically any pop concert is like this these days.  Everyone sings over pre-recorded vocals.  It would be different if she wasn't actually singing along.  She is and you can clearly hear her and the disruption in the vocals when she falls. 

This! And a few seconds later she sings the wrong lyrics, wich can be heard even more clearly. It's like they see and hear just what they want to hear... 

41 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

That Open Your Heart blooper is going to be a mess. Tmz has shared it and media all over the world is picking it up with 90% of the comments saying she's lipsyncing 🤦🏼‍♂️ are people really THAT dumb.... In Holland the video cute right out just before she starts singing the wrong lyrics ... 

I shared a short in my Celebration Tour YouTube channel where I posted the exact moments of the fall with the dancer and she forgetting the words of the song if you guys want to defend Madonna from the haters!

💪🏻😎

14 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

I shared a short in my Celebration Tour YouTube channel where I posted the exact moments of the fall with the dancer and she forgetting the words of the song if you guys want to defend Madonna from the haters!

💪🏻😎

The audio in this video is not great, her voice is barely heard. In the other videos you can hear her more. That's why they say she doesn't sing live. Of course we are talking about people who do not have trained hearing... we can tell from this video too

3 minutes ago, Lorx said:

The audio in this video is not great, her voice is barely heard. In the other videos you can hear her more. That's why they say she doesn't sing live. Of course we are talking about people who do not have trained hearing... we can tell from this video too

You really don't need trained hearing to hear she's singing live here... She even fucks up the lyrics completely later on, if someone can't hear that they have serious hearing problems... They are just lazy delusional haters 

46 minutes ago, Lorx said:

LOL! You don't need "trained hearing" to hear she's singing live over a backing track. People are confusing the fact, the backing track with the vocals she's singing over continue on when she first falls, but even then you hear a lull in her live vocals when that happens.  She's singing live, but like on a number of the songs, she's singing with a backing track. As mentioned, this is quite common and has been going on for years at most pop concerts.

7 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

That Open Your Heart blooper is going to be a mess. Tmz has shared it and media all over the world is picking it up with 90% of the comments saying she's lipsyncing 🤦🏼‍♂️ are people really THAT dumb.... In Holland the video cute right out just before she starts singing the wrong lyrics ... 

It’s ok, take a breath lol. Idk if it’s that bad… I looked at the story on tmz’s site but I can’t find a comments section. Do they even have comments on that site? I rarely ever go to it.

On the youtube videos I’ve watched, pretty much any comment saying she’s lip-synching has like 3 fan replies explaining the backing track etc, all of which have more likes than the original comment lol.

8 hours ago, Salida said:

Some idiots are writing disgusting comments under Daniele's photo. I responded to 1 of them. If you want, you can support me: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3XC20nOHtQ/?igsh=MWlwaWNnM3FzOTQybQ==

Im not going to waste my time with more idiots on the internet. Theyre everywhere.

12 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Well, it's in their twitter, but i have no idea if that account is official or something.. Is this account something to be taken serious or?

They're a reliable source. They've been dedicated to touring updates for years. They've always been the twitter profile for that.