The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@Blue Jeanand others that wished me a great show, thank you very much it was magnificent indeed, I truly needed to see some numbers live to be convinced as ROL and it surely did elevate the number to a whole new level.

Being surrounded by all the b&w pictures and her singing LTT gives you goosebumps.

I’ll give you my thoughts tomorrow but as mentioned before M A G N I F I C O ! 

Are you going again tonight?

1 hour ago, FraP said:

I hate when they say this

Okay, I think prerecorded vocals are loud, but you can hear her voice too. In Burning Up, it's obvious she's singing live over a prerecorded vocal track

I read Madonna doesn't like RuPaul. He said that, at least.

100% agree, i mean, how can anyone even think that this is pre-recorded 😂... Can't believe people are actually that stupid they cant hear her singing along in San Francisco...

7 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Her ’80s hits “Everybody,” “Into the Groove” and “Burning Up” brought to life the decade’s club scene. While her vocals seemed to be prerecorded (there was a noticeable difference in her voice during her later guitar sets), she moved as vigorously as ever.

She sings live with those " pre-recorded " vocals on all three of them though , especially Burning up and Into the groove 

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That review had a lot of errors but at least it was positive 

The people who can't hear hear singing Burning Up in San Francisco have errors 😂

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

The people who can't hear hear singing Burning Up in San Francisco have errors 😂

😂😂😂😂

In Burning Up everybody can listen to her raw vocals, it's one of the few moments of the show where the backing prerecorded vocals are just barely audible. 

And they say "prerecorded". They're deaf. 

Anyway, I love her raw voice here. A lot! ♥️

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Great, in this performance she sings the chorus in a way reminiscent of the old demos, using the demo alternative melody (3:22)

I love this! I'm really into her rendition of Burning Up. Her unrefined vocal tone seems to perfectly complement the track. I know she's off-key sometimes here, but I love this and in this song I don't really care about her singing in tune!

4 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Great, in this performance she sings the chorus in a way reminiscent of the old demos, using the demo alternative melody (3:22)

I love this! I'm really into her rendition of Burning Up. Her unrefined vocal tone seems to perfectly complement the track. I know she's off-key sometimes here, but I love this and in this song I don't really care about her singing in tune!

Same here!  It's just nice to hear those raw vocals live.  This version really kicks ass and I enjoy she perform this in reminiscent to the old demos.  :party:

1 hour ago, FraP said:

😂😂😂😂

In Burning Up everybody can listen to her raw vocals, it's one of the few moments of the show where the backing prerecorded vocals are just barely audible. 

And they say "prerecorded". They're deaf. 

Anyway, I love her raw voice here. A lot! ♥️

12 minutes ago, Lorx said:

You two HAVE to be the same person 🤔

Am i right? 😅

9 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Well as neither one of us knows her, let’s just move on. I’m not going to be schooled by you on how to communicate in any capacity. I tried to address you respectfully, but it clearly wasn’t good enough for you. Please just ignore me going forth. I certainly usually ignore you.

This person is always getting in drama on here because no one likes him. He tries to distract from that fact by accusing other people of being drama starters.