The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

44 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I know but considering its right next door you don't think he's an obvious choice? Especially since she performed at his concert a few years back.

Ok but doing what? He went to the Madame X show where his song with her was part of the setlist and he didn't do it. Medellin is not going to be part of this tour. 

12 minutes ago, pop1979 said:

¿existe algún vídeo de la segunda noche de los ángeles de express yourself ? (5 de marzo? 

Voy a traducir tu pregunta para quienes no saben español.

Is there any video from Express Yourself right from 2nd night from LA? (March 5).

De nada, chiquito.

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Sounds like Stuart revamped or changed the opening synths - NRM sounds a bit more euphoric-like. Like it sounds like a beefed up new mix she's using?

I think for some reason (arena acoustics?), everything sounds clearer in that video. But could be that they did some little updates also.

52 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Thank you.. That user got some pretty nice video's on his account. 

You always find great ones. Do you have any favorite nights vocally and performance wise?... 

❤️ thanks 🫶

I really love latest US shows, especially the ones after Las Vegas. She keeps getting better and better, more relaxed and confident, its so great to see 🥹👏❤️

But my fave will always be the show myself attented (Berlin 1st Night 😍)

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

I think for some reason (arena acoustics?), everything sounds clearer in that video. But could be that they did some little updates also.

It could be that? I mean I absolutely do not remember it sounding like that when I saw the show twice in Toronto. 

That said, I was also sobbing my eyes out. So, yeah. hahahahaha.