The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

49 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Hats off to Madonna that she still defended & pays tribute to him. i'm not sure if he would have done the same for her if she died before him. 

I think she really takes to heart her and Michale's status in pop music to heart. The King and Queen. Aside from it being a total gag referencing the king of pop, I think deep down she's truly honoured to have this title. And share it with someone who can no longer do what she does, but deservedly also shares that status. 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I was just watching this on Insta, i was like "Oh so cute" and then....close to the stage....i spotted Ricardo Gomes putting his finger in his nose and then eating his boogey. I just woke up, i wanna puke.

Really?

EDIT: Ok I saw it. Not sure if that’s what he’s doing but it does kind of seem like it . Hopefully just scratching his nose :lol:

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

Imo she sounds even better now than at the beginning of the tour. I love her current voice so much. Did you also notice the change in her speaking voice? Its sounds a little higher to me now, i think it sounds like that since the latest LA shows 

1 hour ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Agreed. 

Any current favorite nights? 

Madonna was ribbing the PS audience before “burning up” that the people around her didn’t know the words to “causing a commotion “ and either they were shy or just didn’t know her songs. She further joked, calling Palm Springs “Litttle Rock” (Arkansas) and she had a feeling that the audience wouldn’t get her sense of humor. 
Her talk before “Express Yourself “ was tighter than I’d seen in SF & LA (some funnny and rambling stories).  She  focused the usual; on her kids & her recovery. 

It was a great show & interesting to see in a smaller venue & relatively smaller city. She was a little hoarse at times (5 shows in 8 days + Oscar party + dry desert climate) but she still sounded excellent. 

I saw Carlton her former dancer but was hoping Luis would be Vogue judge. Jeremy Scott is a huge M fan , I saw him at Rebel Heart, and he has (an amazing) house in PS so it made sense 

btw weird drama at the end of the center catwalk, leading to two middle aged women  & their dates (apparently strangers to each other) ejected during “Vogue”. Security was a little dumbfounded & slow to make a decision, annoying the people around them from the start of the show. I stayed out of it so no idea why the women were beefing (I’ll guess both were under the influence of substances) but it was ridiculous to see grown ass adults in vip seats gettting tossed. What a waste of seats!

Getting prepared for the 24th here in dallas! Im hoping for a awsome expirence. This is my last tour so Im pretty hyped for it to be good. Im planning on going to get there by 7:30. I think that should be early enough to look at merch etc. I know shes prob going to be late so im ready for that. Anyone else here going on the first night for dallas?

30 minutes ago, maddy69 said:

Getting prepared for the 24th here in dallas! Im hoping for a awsome expirence. This is my last tour so Im pretty hyped for it to be good. Im planning on going to get there by 7:30. I think that should be early enough to look at merch etc. I know shes prob going to be late so im ready for that. Anyone else here going on the first night for dallas?

Why do you say it's your last tour, if I may ask?