The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

She sure looks to be having fun here. She's a bad bitch!!

Yes because it's the last song and then the show is over 😂😂😂 

I'm kidding but more seriously i think she can't wait to begin the next chapter of her career with new projects (music, movie, whatever...). Singing her old hits night after night for months is certainely not the most exciting thing for her. At the beginning of the tour sure it was fun, she was coming back to life after almost dying, she was super happy to get back on stage and to see her audience again, but now you can easily notice she just can't wait to move on to the next chapter. 

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes because it's the last song and then the show is over 😂😂😂 

I'm kidding but more seriously i think she can't wait to begin the next chapter of her career with new projects (music, movie, whatever...). Singing her old hits night after night for months is certainely not the most exciting thing for her. At the beginning of the tour sure it was fun, she was coming back to life after almost dying, she was super happy to get back on stage and to see her audience again, but now you can easily notice she just can't wait to move on to the next chapter. 

I think she could play in bigger places and do less shows, Re-Invention Tour had 56 dates and it seems an ideal number. She seems pissed in several moments recently and said she's feeling tired wich is totally comprehensive, lots of younger singers have like 50 shows at the most. 

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

😂😂😂 They're both look like they're at the end of their ropes with this show 😂😂😂

I wonder if that guy MrKingAlex that films every single show in its entirety with an iPhone and refuses to share his “exclusive files” with fans is also at the end of their ropes?

55 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

She is all smiles again 2nd night 

It’s wild to me how different the sound is from up- close videos. I don’t know if it’s the type of device used, this is FABULOUS video. But up close videos the sound always is sooo echoey. I wasn’t super close to the stage but to those who were, was the sound kinda bad and not clear? I’m so curious.

I hope for her sanity and for the sanity of the kids as well that they have projects aligned after this because as much as it must be draining and dragging to do that night after night for months, it's also a rush of adrenaline and touring is a safe place almost like out of life. And it's also a workout producing endorphine to which the body and mind can get hooked on. She'd better have something to focus on to avoid being depressed 

6 hours ago, Jackie said:

wow so that's it - US done - 5 shows to go and then 1 massive finale! 

Correction: 5 AMAZING shows to go and then 1 massive finale! 

Mexico is a completely different audience and atmosphere just saying… 

We aren’t just another 5 shows to go trough while the great finale comes, we aren’t Tulsa, The Appalachians or whatever the last moth of the tour in America was 😉

meryl streep bitch please GIF

5 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

And another " o.k" take a bow. Still not a good one but not bad. 

You are such a tough judge 😉

Honestly when you are in the arena the sound is very different to the videos. 

Sometimes I feel so sad for people who only live the tour through videos or pictures (not you) because there’s nothing like the live experience of this amazing show. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic