The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 hours ago, Salida said:

Does anyone remember on which show she was joking with some fans that showed her their boobs?

I saw an Instagram post by a female blogger, she flashed her during a serious moment while Madonna was singing Bad Girl and Madonna laughed. She also tipped Bob $5 at the close of the Vogue ballroom and he was pleasantly surprised. If I see it again I'll send it to you. 

Vocals aside, I like that TAB's been included, but it feel it would work better in place of/around Bad Girl. However, we definitely don't want her to cut that. Like others have said, You'll See or I'll Remember could work well, too, but I doubt she remembers those exist. Sonically, I think Power of Goodbye would great in that slot also, but prob not the message she wants to end on.

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You would also be cool in order to have a little Hard Candy representation. But then no-one would have a clue what the song is:kiss2:

1 hour ago, milotjuh said:

Vocals aside, I like that TAB's been included, but it feel it would work better in place of/around Bad Girl. However, we definitely don't want her to cut that. Like others have said, You'll See or I'll Remember could work well, too, but I doubt she remembers those exist. Sonically, I think Power of Goodbye would great in that slot also, but prob not the message she wants to end on.

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You would also be cool in order to have a little Hard Candy representation. But then no-one would have a clue what the song is:kiss2:

The audience wouldn’t recognize that one :laughing:

2 hours ago, milotjuh said:

The Power Of Good-bye would be amazing! Some video footage included in the projection too.

She could easily do it considering how heaving the backing is anyway.

3 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Vocals aside, I like that TAB's been included, but it feel it would work better in place of/around Bad Girl. However, we definitely don't want her to cut that.

Before she started performing it I’d thought that TAB could work in Crazy For You’s place. Singing “I’ve always been in love with you/The show is over, say good bye” to her Erotica/Bedtime Stories era self.

The power of goodby, as I wrote in a previous post, would also fit the mood of the section imo: it's uplifting, as it's a song of acceptance like Rain, not too musically slow and perfect for the wind effect, what Take a Bow really is not. I think it would be amazing! Still Rain deserves and needs to be professionally recorded :kiss2:

56 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Before she started performing it I’d thought that TAB could work in Crazy For You’s place. Singing “I’ve always been in love with you/The show is over, say good bye” to her Erotica/Bedtime Stories era self.

The message would be totally different, like she's saying goodbye to the past rather than embracing it

• Enrico unfeatured this topic