50 Cent ones again body shames Madonna

True Blue 84

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Candy Shop. to be fair his song reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming his third number one single and fifth top-ten single.

It received mixed reviews from critics, with some calling it a retread of his collaboration with Lil' Kim on "Magic Stick" (2003)

Maybe he is hungry for a collab? Another remix: Candy Shop in da Club Mix. :04:

Just now, Blue Skies said:

One of my favorite quotes in life ( I have to admit I stole it from someone else) is:

People are weird as hell and the more I think I have them figured out the more I'm never ceased to be amazed 

Some people are just desperate for attention.  The internet makes people crazy.  I think as I get older I back off more and more.  I was there when it exploded, but anymore it is so invasive and vindictive. 

That fucking misogynistic gorilla needs to be put down immediately. He's a has been. Madonna just reminds him how little he's accomplished. He's vile and miserable. Kinda feel sorry for him cause he's really hungry for attention. He should control his obesity before even think about commenting on anyone's body. He's an obese psychotic gorilla https://x.com/PowPowPleasures/status/1718161367960559918?s=20 . Should be in jail.

15 minutes ago, rga98 said:

That fucking misogynistic gorilla needs to be put down immediately. He's a has been. Madonna just reminds him how little he's accomplished. He's vile and miserable. Kinda feel sorry for him cause he's really hungry for attention. He should control his obesity before even think about commenting on anyone's body. He's an obese psychotic gorilla https://x.com/PowPowPleasures/status/1718161367960559918?s=20 . Should be in jail.

I'm all for calling people out for their ignorance, but your "gorilla" comment comes off racist.  No one these days should be labeling anyone of color, "gorilla".  It's weird you took that route. Your comment no matter how innocent you claim it to be, is very much what took Rosanne Barr down. It's a "racist" comment and I can't help to think anyone in a Madonna community would know that before even making such aa statement.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I'm all for calling people out for their ignorance, but your "gorilla" comment comes off racist.  No one these days should be labeling anyone of color, "gorilla".  It's weird you took that route. Your comment no matter how innocent you claim it to be, is very much what took Rosanne Barr down. It's a "racist" comment and I can't help to think anyone in a Madonna community would know that before even making such aa statement.

Yeah...thought the same thing...he's a jerk who should be called out, but don't think "gorilla" is the best choice of words...

If the term gorilla makes you think of black people maybe you’re the racist.  I knew a producer on that Jake Gyllenahll boxing movie 50 was in. He purposely cut some of 50’s scenes just because “he’s not popular anymore,” and that was like 2014 or so. If he keeps getting attention for dragging Madonna he’s gonna keep doing it. He has very little going for him these days. 

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

Oh it's ok. I knew before I made that comment that some could interpret it as "racist". I just don't believe in cancel culture and since I know perfectly well that I'm not racist, I don't really care what some people may make of that comment. I know myself and that's enough for me. His remarks were sexist, ageist and misogynistic and yet his Instagram post is still there no matter how many people have reported it. If I had made an Instagram post comparing that pig of a man with a gorilla, it would've been deleted immediately. Maybe even my account. I hate those double standards. No form of discrimation or shaming should be allowed. They all matter equally. Racism = sexism, ageism. And he does look like a gorilla :lol:, not because he's black. If you think of a black person when you hear that word then I think I'm not the racist one. I've never been been pc and certainly not when it comes to defend Madonna from the likes of people like him. Absolutely no regrets here.

21 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Oh it's ok. I knew before I made that comment that some could interpret it as "racist". I just don't believe in cancel culture and since I know perfectly well that I'm not racist, I don't really care what some people may make of that comment. I know myself and that's enough for me. His remarks were sexist, ageist and misogynistic and yet his Instagram post is still there no matter how many people have reported it. If I had made an Instagram post comparing that pig of a man with a gorilla, it would've been deleted immediately. Maybe even my account. I hate those double standards. No form of discrimation or shaming should be allowed. They all matter equally. Racism = sexism, ageism. And he does look like a gorilla :lol:, not because he's black. If you think of a black person when you hear that word then I think I'm not the racist one. I've never been been pc and certainly not when it comes to defend Madonna from the likes of people like him. Absolutely no regrets here.

But calling out someone "misogynistic" doesn't justify your remarks.  And the fact you double down by saying "he does look like a gorilla" only makes your comments about "no form of discrimination or shaming should be allowed",  come off contradictory and racist!

29 minutes ago, McDonna said:

But calling out someone "misogynistic" doesn't justify your remarks.  And the fact you double down by saying "he does look like a gorilla" only makes your comments about "no form of discrimination or shaming should be allowed",  come off contradictory and racist!

But the thing is, I don't really care how they come off cause I know where they're coming from. My gorilla comment is not even about his race lol. Did you watch that video I attached on my other post? He's acting like a wild animal, that's why I chose that. And of course, his body. If some people link it to a race thing that's not my problem. And I stand by what I said. No form of discrimination should be allowed except when it comes to bigots like him. They don't deserve any kind of respect. Not from me at least. I think Piers Morgan is a pig too and I'd use other words but I'd get "cancelled" so why bother.

I do agree though that this thread shouldn't even exist to begin with. We're just baiting. Giving him the attention he so badly needs. His presence in the world doesn't matter. Like at all. Let alone in a Madonna forum. Just saying.

43 minutes ago, MartinX said:

He’s an idiot. But He’s only saying what her own fans are saying. 

Strangers talking online about a celebrity is a thing, another celebrity doing the same publicly, promoting bullying to his audience (as if he still has one lmao) is a whole different thing. Let's not excuse / justify  his beaviour, thanks.

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Strangers talking online about a celebrity is a thing, another celebrity doing the same publicly, promoting bullying to his audience (as if he still has one lmao) is a whole different thing. Let's not excuse / justify  his beaviour, thanks.

I’m not excusing or justifying anything…thanks… there’s no difference to what he saying or doing compared to what her own fans are saying. So don’t YOU try to excuse or justify her fan base.. 

3 hours ago, MartinX said:

I’m not excusing or justifying anything…thanks… there’s no difference to what he saying or doing compared to what her own fans are saying. So don’t YOU try to excuse or justify her fan base.. 

Shut your ass. Fans are annoying as hell, still not comparable to a grown ass retard who happens to be a celebrity and does even worse on public so he can grab quick attention while promoting bullying. How the fuck are these two even on the same level for Christ's sake 

24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Shut your ass. Fans are annoying as hell, still not comparable to a grown ass retard who happens to be a celebrity and does even worse on public so he can grab quick attention while promoting bullying. How the fuck are these two even on the same level for Christ's sake 

Who do you think you’re talking to?  Shut my ass?  Shut your your own mouth until you can talk with some  class. I won’t hold my breath.