*RUMOUR* Kylie Minogue is Madonna's co-judge tonight!

Celebration

Okay, so I just saw on Twitter that the co-judge wasn't Kylie, but some guy.

Oh well, it was too good to be true.

But we still have Las Vegas. 
Kylie might be in town in the first week of March when Madonna is there, to prepare and rehease the show for a week before the concerts kick off again. :)

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings the blues... ;)

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Kylie already blew it twice with Madonna (canceling Alone Again & Rebel Heart Tour in Australia)

Barthes, don't act like you didn't know Alone Again was featured on Kylie's documentary White Diamond, which she dedicated to Madonna due to Truth or Dare.

Honestly I believe it was more of a Parlophone thing than Kylie's own that Alone Again wasn't released back in 2002.

29 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Kylie is a local only act in Australia amongst older gays. Madonna pics more well known people for judges on the Celebration Tour.

Are you kidding?

If Kylie had been a guest judge in London, it would have been THE definition of Gay Heaven. She's very popular in Europe, especially UK.

@Celebration, please forgive piojito aka @Honey Little, they are talking this because where they live (Argentina, hence "piojito" = "dude" in Argentinian Spanish) the last Kylie item printed locally was Kiss Me Once and every Argentinian who wants to buy Kylie's BMG CD's have to resource on our Brazilian local printings (we are still waiting for our local Tension CD but there are rumours BMG Brasil will release it next year)...

37 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@Celebration, please forgive piojito aka @Honey Little, they are talking this because where they live (Argentina, hence "piojito" = "dude" in Argentinian Spanish) the last Kylie item printed locally was Kiss Me Once and every Argentinian who wants to buy Kylie's BMG CD's have to resource on our Brazilian local printings (we are still waiting for our local Tension CD but there are rumours BMG Brasil will release it next year)...

I will not even try to say that word. It sounds incredibly dirty in my Swedish accent. ;) :Madonna034:

I forgive him. He's Latino. :Madonna005: