Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 minute ago, Spanky1995 said:

What does it say please?

This guy is a brazilian journalist. He says hotels in rio are for the time period of her concert (3-5 may) the most booked / searched destinations for brazilians and the 5th most searched for travellers in (South) America after NY, LV, Orlando & Cancun. 

All due to the expectation of her show.

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

Maybe, doesn’t seem like Madonna’s style for only one show. But we did get a couple new numbers at that Olympia gig in Paris during MDNA. I’m assuming it would be filmed if that’s the case…

Maybe it will be livestreamed on Amazon or Star+. The most hyped shows in the region are doing that nowadays.

Surely they wouldn't bring a million people to the concert to see a shortened version of the show... some changes will have to be made, like an additional construction above the stage and the catwalk, because there will be no ceiling to support everything, but they had to do that for most of the arena+stadium shows

On 3/13/2024 at 12:02 PM, dankpepe said:

If this does happen, I think it'll be like that Olympia show during the MDNA tour where this is an abridged version of the Celebration tour. For example, how can she perform the Ray of Light Celebration tour performance outside? So I think the show would be trimmed drastically, maybe just the 1st section (without Live to Tell) and the 2nd section ending with Vogue - that's merely my guess.

Cant she just stand on the main stage and jerk about in that silver bodysuit?

7 hours ago, felipe929 said:

I imagine it to be like an abridged version of the Tour setlist. Of course she won't have the floating box thingy on the air, but I really wish she could sing Live to Tell from the stage instead. It's my personal favorite and a very emotional part of the concert.

I think it would be very easy for her to perform it on the middle stage and catwalks instead . Same goes with Ray of Light.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

By the way @Honey Little, the last concert I went to (not Madonna) I had to piss into a bottle and then discard it. It’s pretty gross actually. But that’s pretty much your only option if you want to keep a good spot at a huge event like this.

Someone said the United States people in the pits from previous Madonna concerts were peeling and pooping everywhere inside the pit. 

29 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Adult diapers are a thing as well. The swifties are using them

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/taylor-swift-fans-diapers/

Disgusting to say the least... I must say, I can't stand swifties. They are so poor in knowledge of pop culture and what being an icon really means, for them she's the best one (better than M even) just because she has won AOTY 4 times at the Grammy's and because she break a lot of records. BIG DEAL! She's just another country girl who went pop and writes and sings the same subject every damn time - but for them she's a true poet. Sorry swifties, but she ain't no Lana Del Rey (that's a real true poet in every meaning of the word)

Madonna was unhappy that information about her free concert on Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro on May 4 had been leaked.

Because of this, an operation called "Project Veronica" :laughing: was set up with the aim of getting other sponsors for the Queen of Pop's visit to Brazil.

Madonna's third name, Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone, was used as a diversion. This is because it is forbidden to use the name Madonna in negotiations so as not to leak any more information.

Also according to journalist Fábia Oliveira's sources, seven more companies are going to pay for her to come to Brazil. One of them is Uber.

3 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna was unhappy that information about her free concert on Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro on May 4 had been leaked.

Because of this, an operation called "Project Veronica" :laughing: was set up with the aim of getting other sponsors for the Queen of Pop's visit to Brazil.

Madonna's third name, Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone, was used as a diversion. This is because it is forbidden to use the name Madonna in negotiations so as not to leak any more information.

Also according to journalist Fábia Oliveira's sources, seven more companies are going to pay for her to come to Brazil. One of them is Uber.

Once again it was @Would You Like To Trywho leaked this info, spoiling the surprise for everyone. But at least now Madonna is cashing in big time with almost one billion dollars in sponsors.

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

If she's getting all these sponsors, then I don't see this NOT happening

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

The news is talking about Madonna being dissatisfied with the leaked info about the concert.

The same news is leaking information about a new operation to get sponsors for the concert.

Oh, the irony.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Once again it was @Would You Like To Trywho leaked this info, spoiling the surprise for everyone. But at least now Madonna is cashing in big time with almost one billion dollars in sponsors.

why would the sponsors invest one billion dollars in one show? It doesn't take more than a few millions to bring a major star to perform.

On 3/14/2024 at 2:41 PM, Blue Jean said:

By the way @Honey Little, the last concert I went to (not Madonna) I had to piss into a bottle and then discard it. It’s pretty gross actually. But that’s pretty much your only option if you want to keep a good spot at a huge event like this.

It's true, I've not done it - but when I saw Kylie at the Aphrodite tour - the GA there was no allocated seating - so you couldn't leave your spot or you'd lose it!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced