Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

29 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

it stresses me out, the location, the crowd.

and the sand!? like is everyone gonna be on a beach? lol

At this point, even the streets will be flooded with people.

35 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

People keep talking about the sand stressing them out. I don’t live near a beach. So I would appreciate if you or someone else could explain why sand is stressful? Concerts have been on beaches since the beginning of time. So why are Madonna fans getting stressed over sand? 

All the drama of the other events happening the next day seem much more stressful than sand.

43 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

I can see with that many people how it could be overwhelming.  A lot of people aren't comfortable in large crowds. I'm sure that beach is going to be filled with people for a mile or two as well as the streets.   Are you going?  If so, bring someone with you that you are comfortable with and enjoy the atmosphere and music.  :luv:

now that everything is 100% confirmed I can only start imagining how are they going to make the stage bigger... my stage designer brain is already thinking of a thousand variations that could be implemented by her team.

I've sketched this test last year before the rumours of the Copacabana concert, thinking about a stadium leg.
Here's what I did:

• Bigger LED screens behind the stage
  • Runways are a bit more spaced between them (so more people can fit inside the pit)
  • Removal of the "flying portal" and the side projection screens

the soul of the concert would be still there, just a few moments would need to be re-coreographed.

Celebration_StadiumTest.jpg

10 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Getting sand all in my feet and shit would be a MISERABLE experience for me, I totally get the stress lol. Can't stand the fucking beach. I'd rather a concert at the top of Mt. Everest than a beach

Damn... And I cannot say a thing because despite being carioca da gema I hate the beach sand. But you always get used to!

29 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

now that everything is 100% confirmed I can only start imagining how are they going to make the stage bigger... my stage designer brain is already thinking of a thousand variations that could be implemented by her team.

I've sketched this test last year before the rumours of the Copacabana concert, thinking about a stadium leg.
Here's what I did:

• Runways are a bit more spaced between them (so more people can fit inside the pit)

the soul of the concert would be still there, just a few moments would need to be re-coreographed.

This is awesome! Lovesss.  Thanks. Keep posting more of your designs if you get other visions for it. 

37 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

Here's what I did:

I think the only difference will be: Bigger LED screens behind the stage ,Removal of the side projection screens and a roof for the main stage .. 

[besides of those 16 audio/video towers along the beach]🤔

@chaosmen1984mknow that we're friends, please forgive piojitx, they don't know Portuguese much less the Herculean task for us Brazilians of doing some exam to get a job into public system - as the public system offers the best salaries, work stability etc. Being an employee to the State here is a warrant you won't lose your job and income as long as you behave fine to the State - so I get why people here are between the cross and the sword having to do the Sophia's choice between Madonna's concert and the exams to get public services jobs.

13 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Dumb question but i wonder if ships & boats are allowed near that beach during the concert.

I don't think so.. it won't be safe

There were no boats during the Alok concert last year (although it rained that day)

Take a look at the intro..

58 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Dumb question but i wonder if ships & boats are allowed near that beach during the concert.

31 minutes ago, andirabo said:

I don't think so.. it won't be safe

There were no boats during the Alok concert last year (although it rained that day)

Take a look at the intro..

ohhhh fuck

will be impossibile to enjoy the show from my boat........

yacht GIF

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • Enrico featured and pinned this topic