The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

Not jazz like Ella Fitzgerald but like a Craig Street produced Norah Jones/KD Lang affair with beautiful ballads and sentiment :) I know its all about blinging and showing off nowadays but it would be cute. I saw NJ has a podcast where she does songs with folks yesterday and thought that M would be a nice surprise on a similar program where she can sing calmly and softly.

and actually now I think about it Kylie's Disco campaign had something sorta similar

1st SINGLE: Say Something

2nd SINGLE: Magic 

3rd SINGLE: Promo only I LOVE IT

ALBUM: DISCO 

4th SINGLE: REAL GROOVE remix Feat DUA LIPA

Then 2 separate singles the Gaga Marry The Night cover + STARSTRUCK duet with Years & Years

5th SINGLE: Promo only DANCEFLOOR DARLING `

6th SINGLE : SECOND TO MIDNIGHT with years and years

ALBUM release: GUEST LIST VERSION

7th SINGLE: Kiss Of Life with Jessie Ware

8th SINGLE: Promo only CANT STOP WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU with Gloria Gaynor

9th SINGLE: Promo only MISS A THING VIDEO

INFINTE DISCO concert

INFINATE DISCO album release

DISCO - EXTENDED VERSIONS 

Pretty sure SLOW/ LOVE TO LOVE YOU was a promo single too from Infinate disco. 

It's not as good as the format I posted but it's not too dissimilar. 

and she'd Madonna.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

And I have always end up preferring deeper cuts from modern artists so I wouldnt enjoy a new greatest hits the same as celebration because I've heard it all before

A remix compilation with 7"'s on streaming or vinyl for @WokeUpInMedellin is a must

Haha yes, you know I want my vinyl :hyper:

On 10/17/2023 at 7:41 AM, steady75 said:

Yeah Im absolutely craving a new album. The last three albums have been quite heavy in many ways. Either in terms of the divorce, Gaga backlash then leaks & brits fall & Rocco drama then Madame X in the whole was quite a heavy spiky album. It would be really great to see some of the energy from the Celebration tour reflected in her next record. Up, fresh and a bit brighter in feel. Medody rich with a three tier release stategy. 

• 1st SINGLE
  • 2nd SINGLE
  • 3rd SINGLE as album lead in
  • STANDARD  ALBUM 10 track
  • 4th SINGLE (remix or album track with feature)
  • 5TH SINGLE : NEW SONG first release from forthcoming 16 track deluxe 
  • 6th SINGLE promo : release week of DELUXE
  • 7th SINGLE : remixed DELUXE track
  • TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
  • 8th SINGLE (promo album track with remixes)
  • 9th SINGLE - NEW SONG lead from four track TOUR EP 
  • 10th SINGLE - Promo track from SUPER DELUXE TOUR VERSION that features EVERYTHING plus five acoustic stripped versions of the songs and some new remixes. 
  • 11th Single - Special live tour version of new album track
  • 12th Single promo single - 4 track Studio version EP of tour reinventions.
  • LIVE ALBUM

I think the spunk it up all up the wall in the first week approach is dead and dated. This needs to be a 18 month campaign.

These four / five year gaps between albums is too much. 

Now her streaming is on its way up they need to keep the content coming.

All of these tracks can be recorded in the same sessions and the hard work is done for her. She can record the SIX VIDEOS before hand like she did with Madame X She can sit back and let the promo team do all the work from there in.

I honestly feel like this should be the model for her. Legacy is secured its content and keep the engagement time. I think she'll have learned a fair bit from the old MAXI EP releases and the remixed versions of old tracks. 

lets focus on the live album for this tour first 

On 10/17/2023 at 5:36 PM, DickTracy said:

Not jazz like Ella Fitzgerald but like a Craig Street produced Norah Jones/KD Lang affair with beautiful ballads and sentiment :) I know its all about blinging and showing off nowadays but it would be cute. I saw NJ has a podcast where she does songs with folks yesterday and thought that M would be a nice surprise on a similar program where she can sing calmly and softly.

I would really really love this, with some electronic sound here and there too and a pinch of bluesy, dark tone to it, finally ready for a full live music oriented tour, with valorizing arrangements, a few but effective theatrics and a big live band: guitars, piano, violin, trumpets (or better sax and trumpet :heart:), bass, percussions and drums and real, strong backing vocals.

Thinking about it, this could be a way to go on making strong live performances, jazz album apart (wich I'd like but doesn't seem realistic unfortunately imo). I mean, if she continues to adopt the same timing (a tour each 4 years), for the next one she is gonna be 69 and could be an admirable farewell.

Edited by stefo (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Some members are saying she is releasing a new album and the ending of the show will have new songs. Any truth to this?

I am convinced that although the show is 'fixed' according to Stuart the encore section is the one part of the show that can be changed. And new songs could easily go there. 

I reckon there is a very uptempo album/EP on the way, just not sure whe she is gonna drop it. 

My idea about the release of the new record is something like this: "Hey M, welcome back to Warner Music babe, we missed each other a lot right? Ok then, so let's put things in perspective again, all right? I'd say: delay all that fucking shit on your Instagram account, move your ass back to the studio and make real stuff, make a movie or get back on the road to remember to people who you REALLY are and then ... we will have the honour to release your certainly amazing new album :cute:"

There's two possible directions I've like to see her go for a new album:

#1 I know Madonna's always been political, but I'd like a fun, lighthearted dance album to contrast with the constant "artists are here to disturb the peace" vibe she's been into for the past few years. Less features please, and musically more disco or pure pop and less hip-hop. 

#2 A ballads-centric album. She's a dance artist, first and foremost, but a STR 2.0 would be interesting. Her last few albums have such heavy layers of production, a more back-to-basics musical approach would be interesting and refreshing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mirwais, Orbit and Stuart were all in Paris... a meeting maybe....for...

New Album???

A fan can dream... Dance, electro opus anyone?😅

Or maybe they had to discuss re-issues...remixes for it...new songs for it...comletition of old demos in style od original revords???

Twitter says Thomas Bangalter was also hangig out with her....

Hmmmmmmmm

Edited by TheG (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, TheG said:

Mirwais, Orbit and Stuart were all in Paris... a meeting maybe....for...

New Album???

A fan can dream... Dance, electro opus anyone?😅

Or maybe they had to discuss re-issues...remixes for it...new songs for it...comletition of old demos in style od original revords???

Twitter says Thomas Bangalter was also hangig out with her....

Hmmmmmmmm

Who is Thomas Bangalter?

mirwais lives in Paris.

stuart is there working on tour.

Why is orbit there? Sleeping? (He is known to sleep 24/7)