How to watch Celebration in Rio

36 minutes ago, Donna said:

Yes, at the time of this post, this is airing what is currently streaming on their website as well.  So unless they cut this live feed on Youtube, people will be able to watch it on this Youtube link.  I'm not sure what rights this Youtube has to streaming, but I would have thought the concert wouldn't have the rights to stream this on youtube either.  I guess we'll see though.  If this streams the broadcast, this will definitely solve those fans having issue with connecting to a VPN and the GLOBO site broadcasting the concert.  :party:

Is an unofficial private stream…so…:party:

36 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Which channel do I have to stream on GloboPlay?

It appears to be the MultiShow Channel on the app. I have a subscription through my Sling TV account, so I’m not certain of the free option. ❤️

28 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Are you putting DAY first instead of month

9 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

Yeah but then it just stalls and doesn't proceed :/ 

I had the same issue using the Safari browser, but had better luck using Chrome. 

On 4/28/2024 at 4:45 PM, honestlyhlf said:

Just to compile the information shared thus far into one post:

1.      THE SHOW WILL BE BROADCAST ON TV GLOBO & MULTISHOW. YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A GLOBOPLAY ACCOUNT.

The show will be broadcast on the Globoplay channels TV Globo (a free TV channel in Brazil) and Multishow (a paid for channel in Brazil). Confirmed here.

We can expect to see the programme listing here by Wednesday 1st May/Thursday 2nd May, and on the day, there should be a banner on Globoplay.

Reports are saying Globoplay will have an open signal (so the show will be available to watch without being logged in), but to be safe, you can create a free Globoplay account to gain access to TV Globo here. Alternatively, you can sign up and pay to gain access to Multishow here with the ‘Globoplay + canais’ subscription.

Please note: You will be asked to provide your telephone number as the final step of the sign-up process. The input field seems to restrict the number of digits you can enter, which may present an issue with some international telephone numbers. There should be an option to skip entering your phone number and set it at a different time. If - for any reason - the option to skip doesn't work and results in you being presented with an error page, people have reported that doing a password reset seems to resolve the issue.

2.      IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO VIEW/WATCH TV GLOBO OR MULTISHOW WHEN LOGGED INTO YOUR GLOBOPLAY ACCOUNT YOU WILL NEED TO USE A VPN THAT HAS BRAZILIAN SERVERS.

Due to copyright restrictions and geo-restrictions, you may find yourself unable to watch TV Globo or Multishow even after creating your free account or setting up a subscription. In this instance, you will need to use a VPN that enables you to connect to Brazilian servers in order to watch.

Commonly recommended VPNs include NordVPN and Surfshark due to the range of servers available and fast download/upload speeds. Both of these do charge a small monthly fee, but come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you sign up for either now and do not wish to use them beyond the broadcast, you can cancel and get your money back.

Not sure how to set up and use a VPN? The setup guides (covering various operating systems/devices) are here for NordVPN and here for Surfshark.

On the day of the broadcast, ensure you have connected to a Brazilian server/set your location to Brazil via your VPN.

You can check that everything’s good to go in advance by connecting to a Brazilian server/setting your location to Brazil via your VPN, logging into Globoplay, and trying to watch TV Globo (or Multishow, if you’ve purchased the subscription plan). If you can watch then you’re good to go.

3.      THE TV GLOBO (FREE) BROADCAST IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED TO RUN FROM 9:35 PM (BRT) ON SATURDAY 4TH MAY TO 00:19 AM (BRT) ON SUNDAY 5TH MAY.

Broadcast Start Time in Brazil (BRT):

9:35 pm on Saturday 4th May 2024.

Broadcast Start Time in Your Local Timezone: 

Click here and input your location/timezone in the field under 'Add locations'.

4.      THE MULTISHOW (PAID) BROADCAST IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED TO RUN FROM 9:25 PM TO 23:59 PM (BRT) ON SATURDAY 4TH MAY.

Broadcast Start Time in Brazil (BRT):

9:25 pm on Saturday 4th May 2024.

Broadcast Start Time in Your Local Timezone: 

Click here and input your location/timezone in the field under 'Add locations'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OTHER SUGGESTED METHODS OF WATCHING LIVE FROM OUTSIDE OF BRAZIL (SHARED BY OTHERS & UNTESTED):

A.     WITH A SLING TV SUBSCRIPTION.

If you have a subscription to Sling TV, it looks as though you may be able to watch via that subscription. Instructions/guidance on how exactly to do that here.

There also looks to be a free 3-day trial available for new customers.

NOTE: Sling TV is geo-restricted to the US.

B.    WITH A DISH SUBSCRIPTION THAT INCLUDES GLOBO.

If you have a subscription to DISH that includes Globo, it looks as though you may be able to watch via that subscription. Instructions/guidance on how exactly to do that here.

C.    VIA MEGACANAIS.COM.

@InterlacedGeekhas shared this link to Mega Canais. It looks as though it lets you watch whatever the Multishow channel (the paid/subscription channel) is broadcasting.

NOTE: This link was shared alongside advice to '[access] it on a desktop computer with a block ads [browser] addon because there are a lot of annoying ads. [It] works on phone too, but with lots of ads.'

D.    VIA YOUTUBE STREAM.

Several people have shared this link to a YouTube livestream that is restreaming TV Globo.

(MORE TO BE ADDED AS THEY'RE SHARED)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CAN’T WATCH LIVE & WORRIED ABOUT MISSING OUT?

Don’t be. You will be able to watch it afterwards, one way or another – it’s not just going to disappear into the ether. As with everything, it will likely end up getting shared around. There will also be official ways (yet to be confirmed) to watch via streaming services, I'm sure.

Information collated from helpful posts by (and with big thanks to): @WagnerMinogue, @Anapausis@Askeroff, @vitoralmeiida, @remixed224, @Starchild, @DjKingBee , @Donna,  @Ric Di Olive, and @InterlacedGeek:heart:

Checked megacanais.com but multishow stream has a problem with audio. I also found this stream from this website : https://megacanais.com/aovivo/globo-rj-ao-vivo_/ Is this gonna stream Madonna as well? Looks like the same feed from youtube

4 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Youtube Livestream

I'm a bit leery of this one.  It's all of sudden got these text boxes from the streamer who is asking for money (I think?).  Anyway, if they are doing this all through the broadcast, it's going be intrusive and annoying and will ruin the show.   

26 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This show im watching seems very homophobic... but I also have no idea what they are saying. But everything seems to be a gay joke. 

These commercials are everything I hope someone puts together a reel of the news bits and commercials

it totally reminds me of MTV back in the day

I don’t have the volume on but the theme of this show seems to be all these women want to fuck this twink 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic