Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

3 minutes ago, Donna said:

I was wondering the same.  I hate those injections, but after awhile they do settle and she looks great.  But then again, maybe she knew it would attract attention and she wore it, to get more media exposure.  Like mentioned above, there isn't much media coverage of this event in the U.S., but her appearing this way on stage would attract more attention from the media. I rather her not pull stunts like this, but I also know she has a wicked sense of humor.  Unfortunately, some (including some of her fans) don't get it.

I do think there’s a lot of her humor going into wearing the mask

17 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I do think there’s a lot of her humor going into wearing the mask

I agree.  Whatever the case, I love she beats to her own drum.  She doesn't give a fuck and she's having the time of her life. Meanwhile she's making loads of money and living her dream. She wins, no matter what people think or their silly criticisms.

12 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I’ll leave to Rio in 3 hours! 😩😩😩😩 Soooooooooooi excited for this!!!!!

YES!!!  :party:

I'm almost certain the mask is because of the sun. She didn't wear it when she rehearsed at night. Her fear of the sun on her skin is extreme (a bit too much in my opinion). I can't even remember the last time she was outside on a sunny day without a big hat... I know sun is not good for the skin and it that it makes the skin age but a little ray of sun on your face from time to time won't kill her. She's hidding from the sun more than a vampire for years. Even when she goes swimming with her kids she's covering herself from head to toes inside the water. She doesn't feel the water on her skin at all. She should relax about it from time to time, she's wont age 20 years older if she goes swimming 10 minutes in a bathing suit or have a little walk on a sunny day...

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I'm almost certain the mask is because of the sun. She didn't wear it when she rehearsed at night. Her fear of the sun on her skin is extreme (a bit too much in my opinion). I can't even remember the last time she was outside on a sunny day without a big hat... I know sun is not good for the skin and it that it makes the skin age but a little ray of sun on your face from time to time won't kill her. She's hidding from the sun more than a vampire for years. Even when she goes swimming with her kids she's covering herself from head to toes inside the water. She doesn't feel the water on her skin at all. She should relax about it from time to time, she's wont age 20 years older if she goes swimming 10 minutes in a bathing suit or have a little walk on a sunny day...

LOL, NO. By 8pm, the time she appeared, there was no sign of sunlight. 

12 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Dude, she was rehearsing with the mask long past the sun going down.  And let's not criticize her for caring about her skin.  Comparing her to a "vampire" is being a bit critical. You must remember her mother died of cancer, so whatever you think of her over reacting, no doubt she is being cautious for reason. It's her life! She has every right to live it the way she pleases.

31 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I’ll leave to Rio in 3 hours! 😩😩😩😩 Soooooooooooi excited for this!!!!!

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

I went online to check for flights, to late now! 

If I had checked earlier I might have done it, the video that I shared that is broadcasting live made me think about it!!! 

Have fun my dear 💥

@Donna i have no clue what you've been answering and i'm not interested in knowing, but i just wanna tell you once again that you waste your time quoting me several times a day on the forum as i don't see your post as i've put you on my ignore list. I've already told you but you don't seem to understand. Here's what i see when you're posting :

IMG-20240504-024105.jpg

Peace ✌️

20 minutes ago, Donna said:

For those who haven't seen yet, this is a great streaming youtube link of Madonnamania going on at the location as well as rehearsals the last couple of nights. It's so great to witness the enthusiasm of her being there. 

I love this channel. I hope he's going to record the show tomorrow night.

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

@Donna i have no clue what you've been answering and i'm not interested in knowing, but i just wanna tell you once again that you waste your time quoting me several times a day on the forum as i don't see your post as i've put you on my ignore list. I've already told you but you don't seem to understand. Here's what i see when you're posting :

IMG-20240504-024105.jpg

Peace ✌️

LOL!  It's funny!  You claim to Ignore me, but had to announce you do so.  So obviously you aren't ignoring me.  LOL!  You don't hurt my feelings by posting this. It just shows you are incapable of having a civil and rational discussion with anyone that differs your opinion. I've not made fun of you or insulted you, but you choose to react this way in hopes to... hurt my feelings.. insult me.... Sorry you failed. It just shows you have no tolerance for anyone's opinions or thoughts but yourself. 

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic