Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'm sure the fans complaining about the audio treatment of the broadcast were the same people throwing her under the bus after Eurovision 2019.

"But she doesn't need it!". Then for whatever reason she has a bad day, or is full of nerves, or any of the one thousand reasons that can affect her voice (it has happened during the tour, better and worse days vocally)... and then you'd be complaining too.

She can't never win.

If you thought for a minute that you were going to get raw vocals in 2024 on a TV broadcast watched (legally) by more than 50M people (imagine how many on the Internet), I'm sorry but you're out of your minds.

And sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but she's retouched audio since "The Virgin Tour" VHS in 1985. Compare the news footage or the bootlegs with the final product.

She's a perfectionist. She wants to offer the best final product possible. You should know by this point.

If you want pure impressive amazing vocals... there are many other artists out there.

This is my last comment about this. ( i try lol )

We don't care that much that the vocals are fixed. We know that was going to happen with official recordings, just like its happening with dvd releases, almost every artist does this. 

We DO care that the fixed vocals are not in sync many times. They even add longer notes to make it sound perfect. If they do  they have to make sure it's in sync with her mouth. Same goes with the audience. Its not that much to ask for actually.  If they polish vocals to make it better, make sure to do it correct. Because now they are creating moments that people think shes sloppy and doesn't care and lipsyncs because of the not in sync mouth with audio.... Thats what we are sad about. Not about them fixing vocals ( wich wasn't needed imo because she sounded fine , but that's another discussion lol ) 

And no i didn't threw her under a bus after eurovision. It's Madonna, she was always hit or mis... 

😘

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The wig was different at almost every show. I don’t know much about wigs but I assume it was being restyled each show.

Well that I know, I thought she had 2 different wigs in the same show (one of the Erotica section and a different (more straight) one for the Vogue section in Rio. But I realized it was the same wig just the curls were worn down. Very Blond Ambition-looking imo. 

OT:

About the audio, the GP is not closely analyzing every frame like we are. The broadcast received good praise, so let's focus on that. Calm down people, the official release will sound much better. 

3 hours ago, FraP said:

The thing that bugs me the most is the audience sound that pops in and out and is ALWAYS out of sync. Sorry for repeating it but it pisses me off. We were singing in sync, I was singing in sync!

There is audio delay in live performances.

The live feed you hear in the video was a direct feed from the mixing board with no delay.

The audience at the concert is hearing an output signal to the speakers - which inherently have a slight delay.

That's why it looks like they're singing out of sync when you watch the broadcast.

3 minutes ago, stefo said:

QUICK OFF TOPIC: I'm definitely not a Gaga fan, I can't really get in touch with her music or live performances and I neither consider her looks interesting usually (except the infamous meat dress wich was really something) BUT last night guys, she really slayed!

Her dress was itself a show :hearteyes:

441032333_7525227474261936_2996231884790

Off topic indeed. Why are you posting her in here?? 

28 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

There is audio delay in live performances.

The live feed you hear in the video was a direct feed from the mixing board with no delay.

The audience at the concert is hearing an output signal to the speakers - which inherently have a slight delay.

That's why it looks like they're singing out of sync when you watch the broadcast.

The broadcast and fan recordings have 2 different audios. Listen to the broadcast holliday and listen to a fan recording holliday. You will notice that the broadcast version has new vocals wich are not included in the fan recordings... Scroll back for the example. Same goes for Don't tell me. 

It's not just an audio delay. There are dubbed vocals in place.  Vocals that where not in the performances itself. 

They didn't just polished her vocals. They added completely different parts, thats why its not in sync at parts . If this was done correctly it wouldn't be such a big deal. But there are vocals playing when the mic is not with her mouth. While in fan recordings that doesn't happen... 

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Omg! We agree AGAIN?.... 

Let's hug 😅... Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Happy that we're on the same page lately, after the recent argument where there were accusations 🤗🫂

Madonna unites everybody! ♥️

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

And no i didn't threw her under a bus after eurovision. It's Madonna, she was always hit or mis... 

I actually criticized her vocal performance and I said she should have lip synced that night instead of using autotune which made her even more flat than she was. 

But I've always shifted the focus onto the message, which I adored. I loved the use of gas masks and the references to the genocide with the jab at Israel using the lyrics from Dark Ballet. I adored it all. Madly.

I even forgave her for the line in Killers Who Are Partying (MX's best song) where she says "I'll be Israel if they're incarcerated," which is perhaps the stupidest line she's ever written in her entire life (and in fact, she corrected it to "Palestine" live throughout the tour).

52 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

That's not real. Its an AI photo that has been circulating before last night. Also wrong topic...

Oh thanks, I just found it on fb and it caught my attention, I did not make researches about it. I can't understand the point of using AI for a Met unhappened dress, it's about getting old I'm afraid :cute:

54 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Off topic indeed. Why are you posting her in here?? 

I'm imagining there was a specific topic about the Met reading this, right? Sorry, really. It was just all extemporaneous :stare:

44 minutes ago, stefo said:

QUICK OFF TOPIC: I'm definitely not a Gaga fan, I can't really get in touch with her music or live performances and I neither consider her looks interesting usually (except the infamous meat dress wich was really something) BUT last night guys, she really slayed!

Her dress was itself a show :hearteyes:

441032333_7525227474261936_2996231884790

🤮

3 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

The broadcast and fan recordings have 2 different audios. Listen to the broadcast holliday and listen to a fan recording holliday. You will notice that the broadcast version has new vocals wich are not included in the fan recordings... Scroll back for the example. Same goes for Don't tell me. 

It's not just an audio delay. There are dubbed vocals in place.  Vocals that where not in the performances itself. 

They didn't just polished her vocals. They added completely different parts, thats why its not in sync at parts . If this was done correctly it wouldn't be such a big deal. But there are vocals playing when the mic is not with her mouth. While in fan recordings that doesn't happen... 

I'm not arguing about vocals. I don't care.

I'm answering his question about why the AUDIENCE is seen seemingly singing out of sync with the performance.

That's all.

Y'all can argue about polished vocals but leave me out of it.

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Watch this guys 😍... Express Yourself from Rio with amazing audience vieuw.  Lets make things like this viral  this is so good and cool. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJngYkC3/

Ps why doesn't my video show as it should be? Tiktok videos always show just links...

Anyway enjoy 🥰

Why isn't this getting more attention? It's awesome...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic