Madonna sued over sexual show

Sorry guys for posting this in both threads. I just saw there are two separate threads about this and i figured the more fans see this, the better chances we have at exposing this idiot back in the media like he deserves!

I got so mad after reading this news item, i started looking him up. And... turns out he is employed as a clerk at his own family's law firm in LA! It's clearly all a scam to get the family law firm in the spotlight by suing Madonna for clout!!! The most pathetic things i've ever seen. I hope this Law Firm loses their reputation and are exposed as a pathetic, money-hungry business!

His name is Justen Lipeles and he works at Lipeles Law Group. The founder of the Law Firm is an attorney named Kevin Lipeles, probably his Dad, lmao.

This is the guy's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justen.lipeles/ When you Google his Facebook this is the description that comes up in his bio: Law Clerk at Lipeles Law Group APC · Studied at Chapman University Fowler School of. Law · Studied at Arizona State University · Went to Redondo Union High School.

And here is his family's law firm Yelp and Google Reviews:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/lipeles-law-group-el-segundo

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=lipeles+law+google+reviews#

PATHETIC. Says a lot about how unprofessional that business is, using their son to promote their law business by suing Madonna over nothing!!!

1 hour ago, CheshireCat said:

Sorry guys for posting this in both threads. I just saw there are two separate threads about this and i figured the more fans see this, the better chances we have at exposing this idiot back in the media like he deserves!

I got so mad after reading this news item, i started looking him up. And... turns out he is employed as a clerk at his own family's law firm in LA! It's clearly all a scam to get the family law firm in the spotlight by suing Madonna for clout!!! The most pathetic things i've ever seen. I hope this Law Firm loses their reputation and are exposed as a pathetic, money-hungry business!

His name is Justen Lipeles and he works at Lipeles Law Group. The founder of the Law Firm is an attorney named Kevin Lipeles, probably his Dad, lmao.

This is the guy's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justen.lipeles/ When you Google his Facebook this is the description that comes up in his bio: Law Clerk at Lipeles Law Group APC · Studied at Chapman University Fowler School of. Law · Studied at Arizona State University · Went to Redondo Union High School.

And here is his family's law firm Yelp and Google Reviews:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/lipeles-law-group-el-segundo

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=lipeles+law+google+reviews#

PATHETIC. Says a lot about how unprofessional that business is, using their son to promote their law business by suing Madonna over nothing!!!

Thanks for the info. It's time to leave them review they deserve :devil:

8 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

This is the guy's facebook

And here is his family's law firm Yelp and Google Reviews

Whether you mean to or not, publishing their personal info is an invitation to dox.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is uncool and 10 is cool, this is a -99.

1 hour ago, MDRA said:

Whether you mean to or not, publishing their personal info is an invitation to dox.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is uncool and 10 is cool, this is a -99.

Anytime someone takes out a lawsuit on one of the most famous people in the world, they are sacrificing their own anonymity. Not to mention everyday people’s lives are lived online, out in the open for all to see unless they utilize privacy features to conceal their information. 

Obviously calling for violence to anyone isn’t allowed, but posting someone’s public family business that’s relevant to the ridiculous lawsuit and posting their public Facebook account isn’t the same as posting their private information. 

19 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

What a moron ...

I really don't get why people like this gets media attention. Madonna was and will always be about pushing boundaries and sex. 

And do people really can't tell the difference between lipsyncing and singing over a backing track 🙄... 

Well, while it's not the greatest press, it's interesting that the retro radio station I listen to on my way to and from work, actually mentioned this guy suing Madonna.  The radio DJ (while be neutral in his report) mentioned the ridiculous claims this guy was suing for such as "no air" and "overly sexual".  LOL! 

Typical response from the peanut gallery. The truth of the matter is that the show is obscene. She had her ten year old daughter watching literal male anus on her face during the ballroom sequence, and i'm pretty sure the fans in the area also had to see the two male dancers' anuses, not that the middle aged creeps did any complaining but still. you also had Madonna kissing all her dancers, which were the ugliest dancers she has ever used. i just don't get that, does she really go around kissing everybody?? that attitude was defended here, "we all know how she likes to kiss", dude that's fucked up. it seriously borders on m**********. 

7 minutes ago, mysweetaudrina9 said:

Typical response from the peanut gallery. The truth of the matter is that the show is obscene. She had her ten year old daughter watching literal male anus on her face during the ballroom sequence, and i'm pretty sure the fans in the area also had to see the two male dancers' anuses, not that the middle aged creeps did any complaining but still. you also had Madonna kissing all her dancers, which were the ugliest dancers she has ever used. i just don't get that, does she really go around kissing everybody?? that attitude was defended here, "we all know how she likes to kiss", dude that's fucked up. it seriously borders on m**********. 

Well, I think conservative people like you are peanut gallery too. It's a point of view about life. IMO, conservative people lives only to turn other's people life into a hell.  If you think Madonna's show is obscene for you, just don't watch it or buy tickets. Madonna (and mostly of her fans) won't change their behaviour because you have problem with sexual freedom. You're not the center of the universe and people do what they want to do. Live and deal with that!

3 minutes ago, bstranger said:

Well, I think conservative people like you are peanut gallery too. It's a point of view about life. IMO, conservative people lives only to turn other's people life into a hell.  If you think Madonna's show is obscene for you, just don't watch it or buy tickets. Madonna (and mostly of her fans) won't change their behaviour because you have problem with sexual freedom. You're not the center of the universe and people do what they want to do. Live and deal with that!

A ten year old child being exposed to male taint and anus on a nightly basis is not sexual freedom. if you think that is sexual freedom you may be in need of professional help.

1 hour ago, mysweetaudrina9 said:

A ten year old child being exposed to male taint and anus on a nightly basis is not sexual freedom. if you think that is sexual freedom you may be in need of professional help.

Welcome to the forums, but I predict you're going to be highly offended most of the time and torn to shreds here! Good luck!  :laughing:

AvHjbBbCAAEpGB2.jpg

1 minute ago, Donna said:

Welcome to the forums, but I predict you're going to be highly offended most of the time and torn to shreds here! Good luck!  :laughing:

AvHjbBbCAAEpGB2.jpg

Why? I've been a Madonna fan for 20 years. Again, if you like children being exposed to taint, that's you sweetie. 

On 5/31/2024 at 9:08 AM, RUADJAI said:

Anytime someone takes out a lawsuit on one of the most famous people in the world, they are sacrificing their own anonymity. Not to mention everyday people’s lives are lived online, out in the open for all to see unless they utilize privacy features to conceal their information. 

Obviously calling for violence to anyone isn’t allowed, but posting someone’s public family business that’s relevant to the ridiculous lawsuit and posting their public Facebook account isn’t the same as posting their private information. 

They’re clearly suing for PR for their firm and want this attention; It doesn’t matter where the lawsuit goes. They’re one of countless subpar LA based law firms  BUT  can now they say “we sued madonna”. This is free advertising. There are plenty of morons who will use them for slip and falls at the grocery store based on that claim.

21 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

They’re clearly suing for PR for their firm and want this attention; It doesn’t matter where the lawsuit goes. They’re one of countless subpar LA based law firms  BUT  can now they say “we sued madonna”. This is free advertising. There are plenty of morons who will use them for slip and falls at the grocery store based on that claim.

I sorta figure this is the case.  The law firm taking on this case, probably know nothing will come of the suit, yet it just brings exposure to them, especially those future clients will give them props for taking on Madonna and might need representation for something non-related to Madonna.  Some might think, "hey, these people had the balls to try to sue Madonna".  Never mind, they will ignore the outcome which I'm sure where the case will be laughed out of court.