Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

55 minutes ago, Andreo said:

NRO sounds similar to a song because It literally samples It lol

Also HARLEYS IN HAWAII >>>> Never Really Over imo

Lol she finally credited someone for a sample?  I guess after the Roar and Dark Horse plagiarism allegations she's learned her lesson.

5 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I don't think a Katy Perry/ Madonna collaboration in 2024 is real since Madonna's most recent collaborations have been with rising or fringe acts vs. another pop star past their prime, musically. This would've been a stretch in 2014. I don't hate Katy Perry it just seems like a duet nobody asked for. 

I don't think some fans still wouldn't mind it, but I thought the same. Katy is having a hard time herself getting her music heard, so teaming up with Madonna doesn't seem like a real plausible strategy to gain a lot of attention, except from the fan bases.  I don't think the general public will pay it a lot of attention. It isn't impossible to think it may gain a little attention, but not like if she teamed up with someone like Taylor Swift who is doing quite well on the forefront in succeeding with the general public at the moment.  :)

10 minutes ago, Donna said:

I don't think some fans still wouldn't mind it, but I thought the same. Katy is having a hard time herself getting her music heard, so teaming up with Madonna doesn't seem like a real plausible strategy to gain a lot of attention, except from the fan bases.  I don't think the general public will pay it a lot of attention. It isn't impossible to think it may gain a little attention, but not like if she teamed up with someone like Taylor Swift who is doing quite well on the forefront in succeeding with the general public at the moment.  :)

Katy seemed to use the post-"Witness" era as her chance to make a smooth transition to the Vegas greatest hits residency, American Idol, shoe design and raising a family phase of her life. My guess is Madonna's next release will be her front and center, even if it's just a single. 

2 hours ago, luckypierre78 said:

Lol she finally credited someone for a sample?  I guess after the Roar and Dark Horse plagiarism allegations she's learned her lesson.

Literally the singer of the song similar to Roar said she never had problem with the similarity and they even showed respect for each other and the Idiot who sued her for Dark Horse lost the cause twice and got accused of plagiarism as well for the same song lmao 

7 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

I used to like Katy.  She was hot and sis some catchy songs and albums.  That below did sour me to her though.  I thought she used her power to make that kid feel uncomfortable.  Stuff like that doesn’t sit well with me.  

The funniest thing I’ve ever seen… 🤣🤣🤣 also let’s not forget all those moments are scripted. 💀💀💀

5 hours ago, luckypierre78 said:

I don't know... Daisies and Never Really Over were bops from Smile that should have done much better than they did.  Even though Never Really Over is a ripoff of Love You Like That by Dagny.  Smile floundered but wasn't terrible.  I don't even like Katy that much but I can recognize a decent pop song.

They sounded like all her previous stuff though. People got bored

• Ayham changed the title to Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?