San Juan, Puerto Rico [Jan 27th / 28th, 2016]

groovyguy

Isn't it? There were also quite a few scary moments with the cape or moving platform on Living for Love for some of the shows last year.

IKR? I mean Madonna has much much better shape and energy than most 20 something year old girls so people are easily forget her age but she is almost 60 year old! people which working for Madonna should be more careful for the Queen!!!

Pedro Juan‎ 
· 

Here are some INSANE AMAZING pics taken by a friend of mine at the second show in San Juan. The quality of this pics is so unbealivable that I had to share them since he's not on this group. Enjoy!!

—at Madonna Rebel Heart Tour Coliseo De Puerto Rico.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I dont see why she deserves being on stage more then any other big fan, it isnt about how many times you attended the show, many people dont have that kind of money to be at 26 !! shows. I think its annoying when Madonna points out the same people over and over again, there are so many fans dying to get some kind of recognition from her.

if you knew the stories about her during this tour you might have a different opinion, let's just say that.

Posted Image

Not stories, true fact that she would deliberately STEAL people's spots all the time. Check her Instagram posts from shows you can see she's posting from various locations throughtout the show. One minute she's getting her finger but halfway down the catwalk, then an hour later in the third section she's standing facing the Heart Stage.Very rude to fans, 'Madonna wants me here', etc. I don't know if this part is true but she would buy tickets to each show but had friends who had floor tickets and would get a E-ticket printed off with the floor details and then just walk down and sit with them like she belonged there.There's a thread on Icon about 'rude fans' and you know it's about her because it mentions a fan who was told by Madonna to 'change her outfit and stop wearing that stinky dress'.

Not stories, true fact that she would deliberately STEAL people's spots all the time. Check her Instagram posts from shows you can see she's posting from various locations throughtout the show. One minute she's getting her finger but halfway down the catwalk, then an hour later in the third section she's standing facing the Heart Stage.Very rude to fans, 'Madonna wants me here', etc. I don't know if this part is true but she would buy tickets to each show but had friends who had floor tickets and would get a E-ticket printed off with the floor details and then just walk down and sit with them like she belonged there.There's a thread on Icon about 'rude fans' and you know it's about her because it mentions a fan who was told by Madonna to 'change her outfit and stop wearing that stinky dress'.

Thanks for sharing, I just dont see how this would change my opinion lol, this makes me stand behind my opinion even more ;)

Are you sure it was her those stories were about on icon, i read it as another blonde fan.

It doesn't really matter who that blond woman is.... the fact that she did something like that (printed off an e-ticket to be able to stand next to the stage when she's not supposed to) is really rude. If it's true. If someone said something like that to me (i.e Madonna wants me to be here) I would have told her to fuck off.