Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.spidercam.tv/madonna-concert-sydney/

Madonna in Sydney

What a fantastic show in Sydney: spidercam® covered the spectacular Madonna concert of the “Rebel Heart Tour†in Sydney at the Allphones Arena.

Samples of what the spidercam can do

Posted Image

I'm so sure good things are coming this time! I just have a feeling... I don't know what's the problem here with you guys about Like a prayer being included on the dvd... We have Candy Shop x3 and it's fucking fantastic. I really love the performance of LAP the second night in Sydney.. It was magical, I'm really waiting for that one. 

I'm so sure good things are coming this time! I just have a feeling... I don't know what's the problem here with you guys about Like a prayer being included on the dvd... We have Candy Shop x3 and it's fucking fantastic. I really love the performance of LAP the second night in Sydney.. It was magical, I'm really waiting for that one. 

Well... althought I don't like Who's that girl I understand that a lot of fans were waiting to have it in the DVD and now Like a Prayer it's taking its place, I would be a little pissed too, 'cause he had it an the last two...

Well... althought I don't like Who's that girl I understand that a lot of fans were waiting to have it in the DVD and now Like a Prayer it's taking its place, I would be a little pissed too, 'cause he had it an the last two...

Incorrect. Take a bow is taking its place. Like a prayer was a bonus song like ghosttown, drowned world, don't tell me. But technically take a bow replaced who's that girl as the song after the medley.

Well... althought I don't like Who's that girl I understand that a lot of fans were waiting to have it in the DVD and now Like a Prayer it's taking its place, I would be a little pissed too, 'cause he had it an the last two...

I really love Who's That Girl on this tour... Actually I'm hoping to have it as an extra song, maybe just the audio someday.. IDK.

Well, we always have Holiday or LIB too... Like a Prayer was officially just in S&S and -MDNA. It hasn't been included as much as her other hits. I'm really excited about the shooting they did with LAP in Sydney.

I mean, I love LAP but we already have it like five times - six if you count the pro-shoot video from Stockholm during the last tour.I might be the only one, but when artists film their concert, I like to see the original setlist so, for me, the show should have included Who's that girl and Ghosttown as the request song. Or even Take a bow, given the fact she never performed it live before this tour, but not LAP once again despite being one of her trademark songs.

I mean, I love LAP but we already have it like five times - six if you count the pro-shoot video from Stockholm during the last tour.I might be the only one, but when artists film their concert, I like to see the original setlist so, for me, the show should have included Who's that girl and Ghosttown as the request song. Or even Take a bow, given the fact she never performed it live before this tour, but not LAP once again despite being one of her trademark songs.

Tell me one tour that she hasn't performed Like A Virgin at....I'll wait.

Drowned World Tour :kiss2:

2 out of 10 world tours THAT HAVE BEEN RECORDED and you're complaining about Like A Prayer  :speakno:  :Madonna003: something doesn't add up here

Also another consideration, the last tour that did not have Like A Prayer was Confessions, however that one DID have virgin SO we have 1 more consequetive LAV performance, over a rare one off that didn't get performed nightly that i would have KILLED to have experienced. I got Don't Tell Me... :Madonna008:

Music is like one of my least favorites  :bothered2:

Re-invention tour ? Im more excited about the bonus content but i know she will let us down and sadly this tour had the worst backdrops anyway (apart from iconic) so we wont get those anyway ? why cant she include backdrops in full 1080p from previous tours ?

Re-Invention Tour & it wasn't preformed on a few dates of MDNA due to curfews

That's the point 2 tours, outta ten that have been recorded.

(Like A Virgin was not on the Sticky and Sweet tour setlist. It's just on the DVD / BD because it was the request song there)

Like A Prayer is one of the most important of M's song and a pop classic such as Like A Virgin. She has to sing them on tour because GP and fans expect that. Moreover, Like A Prayer usually give a great connection between M and her audience. This connection was more intense in Sidney because she never sang this song there since its release more than 25 years ago.

She did not performed Like A Prayer between BAT and S&ST except for the RIT, I'm pretty sure you were complaining at that time because she omited that song from the setlists in GS, DWT and CT.

You guys were afraid because you didn't had any information about a professional recording. Now, instead of being happy to have a DVD for the tour, you are complaining because she sang Like A Prayer the recording night.

Seriously you have to get a life or wank a little bit

She did not performed Like A Prayer between BAT and S&ST except for the RIT, I'm pretty sure you were complaining at that time because she omited that song from the setlists in GS, DWT and CT.

because LAP wouldn't have fitted in thematically with those shows, GS as too dark and circus theme, DWT was about ROL & Music with Holiday & La Isla and CT was mostly about COADF

From what I've read the only time people complained about the lack of oldies was DWT. There was no reason to complain during CT because the album was a hit and RIT had been pretty much a GH tour so it was ok.

I do think people need to chill about the setlist tho. I don't know what they were expecting other than what was recorded  :thinker:

Same with the extras, you already know we'll be lucky if we get anything at all. Don't set yourselves up for dissapointment, the important thing is the main show right? 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic