Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

The German heavy metal band Rammstein just released their Rammstein: Paris film (directed by Jonas Arkelund funny enough!) in several formats: 1 DVD of full show with making of, 1 DVD full show with making of with 2 audio cd's of full show,  Blu-Ray full show with making of with 2 audio cd's of full show, 2 cd audio only version, deluxe with 1 Blu-ray and DVD of full show with making of and 2 audio cd's with full show with the whole show on 2 vinyls. My point is, it can be done very well and I think M could totally get into doing something like that!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: Yup, too familiar, but that's not mine. Actually, someone used my cover and cd label to create this mockup.

I didn't like the back cover btw :smokey: looks cheap

Yeah I was about to say the same about the back cover. I had to zoom in to see what I was seeing. What's with whatever looks like a gong behind the tracklist.

The German heavy metal band Rammstein just released their Rammstein: Paris film (directed by Jonas Arkelund funny enough!) in several formats: 1 DVD of full show with making of, 1 DVD full show with making of with 2 audio cd's of full show,  Blu-Ray full show with making of with 2 audio cd's of full show, 2 cd audio only version, deluxe with 1 Blu-ray and DVD of full show with making of and 2 audio cd's with full show with the whole show on 2 vinyls. My point is, it can be done very well and I think M could totally get into doing something like that!

Nightwish also did it!

s-l300.jpg

Guest ArthurBadin

According to the @BBFC, the run time for the #RebelHeartTour home video release is 138m 16s bbfc.co.uk/releases/madon… #FilmClassification #15

Could you post the entire link even if it's a twitter post, dear @@Madgesty?

Anyway it doesn't surpasses the maximum limit for a DVD length, which is 150min.

We can know by Eagle Rock's PR it will be a one-disc DVD/BD (not counting the audio CD).

Now we finally know we won't have full TOAC1 as it seemed to be stated by that Australian site.

We just need to know if those extra 22min (given Showtime's feature presentation is around 116min, not 120min as anyone was able to check when full concert RHT videos were allowed on YouTube once) are dedicated to the missing songs, some TOAC excerpt or both.

I won't predict anything (after all I don't have a crystal ball, hehe), but I could say if not Madonna, but Eagle Rock has gotten rid of that TOAC excerpt. They would rather fullfill the DVD length with those missing songs anyone has requested since Showtime's premiere than a high-edited TOAC1 only with her jokes.

Of course we can count too on a mix of both: missing songs and a high-edited TOAC1 (of course it would be Madonna's sole decision).

By the way:

Has anyone tried to sum up the length of rumoured songs some sources said that will be featured as bonus content? (I mean, LAP, TAB, Secret and Don't Tell Me) to know if the total comes to those 18 min? Of course for some songs presented on RHT the length alternates according to each performance on each concert, but let's do an average or the value of the longest length a song from that whole had on full RHT; for instance, Secret performance in Vancouver was shorter than in Los Angeles, but I understand, if M will use Secret as a bonus content, she'd rather use a performance when the song was performed in its entirety. The exception could go for Take a Bow (only in 1st Taipei show the song was performed in full), but due to reasons we all know, I'd rather see the edited version performed on every other night she did that song. But of course dubbing can be used too for that. Anyway...

Guest ArthurBadin

...nevermind, @@Bat-Fan has provided me the link. Thanks dear.

No cover yet. It matches Diaz's statement on Facebook a couple of weeks ago.

What means "CUT This work was passed uncut."? Does it mean an uncensored version?

Guest ArthurBadin

here is the link, looks like its just the showtime version with a very short TOAC documentary. How lazy. http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-video

Dear...

...nevermind, @@Bat-Fan has provided me the link. Thanks dear.

No cover yet. It matches Diaz's statement on Facebook a couple of weeks ago.

What means "CUT This work was passed uncut."? Does it mean an uncensored version?

Do you know what means this "uncut work"? Is someone found of BBCFC's rules to clarify us?

Components List

This work is made up of a number of separate components. Note that since February 2001 the BBFC has measured each component separately, but older works may not have the exact details, only a list of titles

01:58:44:20 MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR

00:14:53:28 MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR - AN EXERPT FROM TEARS OF A CLOWN

00:04:37:06 MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR - LIKE A PRAYER

No more theories. Now we know the extras. About 15min for TOAC1 and 4min30s for LAP.

Well done, BBCFC!

Now we can all lament, can't we?

EDIT: Now I get why all the obscurity towards the announcement of extras. All "tour's setlist" and blah blah blah.

And the nerve to mention Secret, TAB and DTM in all PR's (I mean Showtime's and Alfred Haber's ones) and that "packed with goodies" on Eagle Rock's second report about DVD/BD. The true, big and fat audacity.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic