Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't the "larger project" talk come from her unreliable website? Did she also mention it on instagram?

Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, both of whom have worked extensively with Madonna on her feature films and tour movies, will direct the live video which will be part of a larger project to be released at a later date.

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/final-tour-shows-in-sydney-to-be-filmed

@@SimonVenekeo so it was only her website.... I consider that false or cancelled. If later on something happens then great but I'm not holding my breath.

Her website also said at the time of Celebration release we would be getting unseen footage for Justify My Love video and they trolled us with black bars over breasts

The press release mentioned unreleased footage from Sydney so I'd think Like A Prayer is from that show, not Stockholm.

It's sad that it's going to be only slightly better than the RIT scenario. Some songs removed, several other shortened. She really does not care about the tour after it is over. We were lucky Warner made sure CT and S&ST came out in full, this time Interscope probably does not want to spend any more money on this whole thing since the profit will be minimal, if any...

Guest ArthurBadin

Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, both of whom have worked extensively with Madonna on her feature films and tour movies, will direct the live video which will be part of a larger project to be released at a later date.

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/final-tour-shows-in-sydney-to-be-filmed

They'd just copied and pasted a report from Broadway World, an entertainment news site.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Madonna-to-Film-Final-Two-Shows-of-Rebel-Heart-Tour-in-Sydney-20160315#

And to think I was expecting this official site would enlighten me with the report of Eagle Rock press release. How naive I was.

Anyway, I shouldn't have too much faith on it. Back in 2009 there was a "news" section on Madonna.com called "Sidewalk Talk", I've brought this up to here before. Among some of their "reports" (indeed they were bad, over-the-top rumours) there was a note that said M was rehearsing Who's That Girl for the Round II of S&ST. And even Perez Hilton believed on this, only to have a big "no!" as M's response when he asked her about this "report".

Sometimes I act like a fool, and some play with me. But it happens to everyone. So people here and there might give me a pass, might not them, dear @@Fighter? (lol, jk)

They'd just copied and pasted a report from Broadway World, an entertainment news site.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Madonna-to-Film-Final-Two-Shows-of-Rebel-Heart-Tour-in-Sydney-20160315#

And to think I was expecting this official site would enlighten me with the report of Eagle Rock press release. How naive I was.

Anyway, I shouldn't have too much faith on it. Back in 2009 there was a "news" section on Madonna.com called "Sidewalk Talk", I've brought this up to here before. Among some of their "reports" (indeed they were bad, over-the-top rumours) there was a note that said M was rehearsing Who's That Girl for the Round II of S&ST. And even Perez Hilton believed on this, only to have a big "no!" as M's response when he asked her about this "report".

Sometimes I act like a fool, and some play with me. But it happens to everyone. So people here and there might give me a pass, might not them, dear @@Fighter? (lol, jk)

We knew that already. It was a day or so after before Madonna's site actually posted it.

I can't with them sometimes. 😂 But this is a huge delay in information confirmation.

And lets not forget they promised more live footage in the IGTTYAS dvd and the american life music video - none of that came to pass either :((

I dont know if i ever read about that lol. Why do they love trolling us. She does a few releases every three or four years, why is it so hard to get the information right.

I dont know if i ever read about that lol. Why do they love trolling us. She does a few releases every three or four years, why is it so hard to get the information right.

and why do we always think that "this time" she is going to do something special for her fans. It is always the same bare minimum.

and why do we always think that "this time" she is going to do something special for her fans. It is always the same bare minimum.

I take everything with a bag of salt tbh. Insider info, rumors, her website, her instagram, the press releases. I think everyone should tbh. That way when we do get something extra we'll be really happy.

To be fair, the last couple of years she's actually given us some surprises which we didn't expect. Now i'm back to healthy skepticism, but I give credit where it's due.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic