Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel Heart really was impossible to find when it came out. I wonder if it lost casual sales bc of that. :ag:

Here on Spain the Superdeluxe was very complicated to find at time of release. And to make it easier, it was not sold by Amazon Spain, only Standard and Deluxe.

I remember going everywhere in my province asking for the 2CD and sometimes answer was "sold out because we have received 3 copies" or "we dont have that version".

And finally at the end of May it was the Superdeluxe everywhere.

I went release day here for RH and all I could find was the standard in places like Target and Walmart.

Best Buy had like three copies of the deluxe and unbeknownst to me at the time, the copy I grabbed, the backcase was cracked.

I had to wait a week for the SuperDeluxe to come in via Barnes and Noble because no store, FYE, Best Buy or B&N in person carried it unless it was specifically order. I managed to get the vinyl via FYE. They only had two stocked and to this day I only see the deluxe in places like Walmart but it's the censored version of the record.

FYE normally carries her stuff but the last time I went, they had used copies of her records and the only new thing was MDNA (standard) and a RH copy.

The show will be broadcast in Italy on September 9th!

19732338_1378018395620320_26450944625710

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2017/07/07/rebel-heart-tour-di-madonna-su-canale-5-a-settembre-il-concerto-integrale-prossimamante-in-tv/763421

http://talkymusic.it/post/13606/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-canale-5-settembre/

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour arrives on Channel 5 in September. The concert will be broadcast live on September 9th.

On September 9th, Madonna will go on Channel 5: the Rebel Heart Tour will be transmitted. Channel 5 will broadcast the Australian March 2016 show of the queen of pop, held in Sydney. The broadcast should not have cuts, except those needed for advertising ranges, allowing the audience to enjoy the entire Madonna concert.

The Mediaset channel has promised to broadcast the Madonna show in full version, but it is not excluded that the Rebel Heart Tour can be adapted to television needs. In addition to the Rebel Heart Tour, which will air on Channel 5 on September 9, Mediaset could also broadcast other different music events in the fall season.

Canale 5 (Channel 5) is the biggest TV channel here in Italy (along with Rai 1).

Does it make sense to broadcast the show 6 days before the DVD is released? lol

Makes more sense then broadcasting it and then waiting 9 months to release it.  Also, I'm sure it will be an abridged version of the DVD.

I still need someone to rip the Australian broadcast of it. I forget which songs they removed but it was a mess.

They removed everything but the interludes and the Spanish section. But instead of the actual audio it was a bad filter of the Spanish lesson acapella looped 300 times

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yay! Thanks for pointing this out, I've been checking Amazon once a week since the announcement.

So there it is. It's the 1 hour and 59 minute SHOWTIME edit.

Haters will say it's fake.

So there it is. It's the 1 hour and 59 minute SHOWTIME edit.

Haters will say it's fake.

Well, it doesn't mean it's the "Showtime edit, but even so, no complaints here. I enjoyed the Showtime version.  Of course, the run-time doesn't include the "extras", whatever that might be.  For me, it's all about getting a physical copy of this baby.  :smile:

Well, it doesn't mean it's the "Showtime edit, but even so, no complaints here. I enjoyed the Showtime version. Of course, the run-time doesn't include the "extras", whatever that might be. For me, it's all about getting a physical copy of this baby. :smile:

You think they're going to edit it to be the exact same length?

I know people would think the Detroit boxing scene will be removed and intercut with another song but I doubt they'd make the effort to make 3:05 change.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic