Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

Anyways, under 2 months to go. Since everyone will be on her social media on her birthday or the day after as a 'thank you for the birthday wishes' it would be smart to then add links even just on her website for the release. Wishful thinking obviously, but come on even a half assed post of a damn selfie, talking about how good MDNA Skin is and how wonderful Raising Malwai is and just a small nod to the DVD is all I ask please.

HA! I called it.

Well, I missed that post, so let's say we both did!  HA!  Just cracks me up all the worrying and fretting people did over it.  That said, some still won't be happy with the final release. Me!!  Can't wait to get that baby in my hand!! 

The link redirects me to the Brazilian store, is there another link god damn it  :cryin: tf im not in brazil god damn it  :cryin:

edit: I guess it will be here http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=MDNWEBWWUSD&categoryName=Rebel+Heart+Tour&artistName=Madonna

ok Im ready for Aug 16 yass just in time for my birthday  :heart:

So much for the "This release will be part of a larger project" bollox her team were touting months ago ? Yet another failed promise from M - unless they were referring to the MDNA skin range ? Like anyone is going to bother with that ? Why doe she crap all over us with failed promises ??

her team a mess sis but i still believe in her  :yarn:

The link redirects me to the Brazilian store, is there another link god damn it  :cryin: tf im not in brazil god damn it  :cryin:

edit: I guess it will be here http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=MDNWEBWWUSD&categoryName=Rebel+Heart+Tour&artistName=Madonna

ok Im ready for Aug 16 yass just in time for my birthday  :heart:

her team a mess sis but i still believe in her  :yarn:

i wonder how much the dvd's/blu-rays will cost i hope they put up a page.

hmmm. strange nothing for the us amazon yet.

I know but she posted a link to her store so I figured just there.

Well, it is her OFFICIAL site where she sells merchandise. The DVD will be available for purchase through the Official store as well.  She stated that on her Birthday pre-orders will start.  Can't get anymore simpler than that. :wink:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic