Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with the showtime edit. I already have it, it's fine... I just hate the audio. Hurts my ears how horribly crisp it is. Too crisp. Not even KFC crisp. Needs more bass and less crisp. Crisp but like not too crisp. I wanna hear more sounds not Madonna's crisp edited vocals. Too crispy.

but what did you think about the crisp audio? ☺

Sooo..... any news yet on the DVD? A cover? Release date? A live CD? ANYTHING? :confused:

I find it odd that she said it would be out in time for her birthday and still nothing. Or maybe I'm just out of the loop. :bothered2:

People take her too literally. She did post on Instagram back in the spring that she was "thinking" of releasing the REBEL HEART DVD  "for her birthday".  She did not give any specific date at the time.  Many concluded  that she meant on her Birth date. I think she was giving a rough estimate at the time.  Since then, it's been officially announced that DVD/BLU-RAY + LIVE CD HIGHLIGHTS is to be released as well as a 2 CD LIVE SET of the show through Eagle Rock.  A cover has been revealed and a tracklisting of the Highlight CD has surfaced.  This release was announced for Sept. 15th.  A few weeks back, Amazon had a pre-order for the DVD/BLU-RAY and Highlight CD.  It was taken down a day or so later. Nothing official has been announced since then. No official announcement of any other changes or cancellations even though some have speculated the removal from Amazon is a sign of cancellation.  Personally, I think Amazon put it up too soon and/or didn't have the right info, and removed the pre-order.  As of now, Sept. 15th is still the confirmed release date of the LIVE concert.  No other details about what is concluded, but it's speculated the DVD/BLU-RAY is the same as the SHOWTIME broadcast with Bonus content of Tears of The Clown excerpts and a live LIKE A PRAYER performance.

Here is the cover according to Madonna.com:

20170621-news-madonna-new-rebel-heart-to

People take her too literally. She did post on Instagram back in the spring that she was "thinking" of releasing the REBEL HEART DVD "for her birthday". She did not give any specific date at the time. Many concluded that she meant on her Birth date. I think she was giving a rough estimate at the time. Since then, it's been officially announced that DVD/BLU-RAY + LIVE CD HIGHLIGHTS is to be released as well as a 2 CD LIVE SET of the show through Eagle Rock. A cover has been revealed and a tracklisting of the Highlight CD has surfaced. This release was announced for Sept. 15th. A few weeks back, Amazon had a pre-order for the DVD/BLU-RAY and Highlight CD. It was taken down a day or so later. Nothing official has been announced since then. No official announcement of any other changes or cancellations even though some have speculated the removal from Amazon is a sign of cancellation. Personally, I think Amazon put it up too soon and/or didn't have the right info, and removed the pre-order. As of now, Sept. 15th is still the confirmed release date of the LIVE concert. No other details about what is concluded, but it's speculated the DVD/BLU-RAY is the same as the SHOWTIME broadcast with Bonus content of Tears of The Clown excerpts and a live LIKE A PRAYER performance.

And if any of you would like to know more details about this release, you are totally welcome to read all 462 pages of this tread.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called eagle-rock. I hesitated to post here because last time I was skinned alive. But anyway, she said the man in charge of the release is called Jerry and is on holiday til august 8th and and she said their inbox was full of emails about the tour. Only he could reply, hence no replying to confused fans. I had sent them and email also and she forwarded it to his private email because I said i had already placed an order that got removed. She said he would contact me and if not I could call back on agust the 8th. She said it was not cancelled but only this guy knew what changes they had to make. If you think I am mad for calling or don't believe me, honestly, I don't care.

People take her too literally. She did post on Instagram back in the spring that she was "thinking" of releasing the REBEL HEART DVD  "for her birthday".  She did not give any specific date at the time.  Many concluded  that she meant on her Birth date. I think she was giving a rough estimate at the time.  Since then, it's been officially announced that DVD/BLU-RAY + LIVE CD HIGHLIGHTS is to be released as well as a 2 CD LIVE SET of the show through Eagle Rock.  A cover has been revealed and a tracklisting of the Highlight CD has surfaced.  This release was announced for Sept. 15th.  A few weeks back, Amazon had a pre-order for the DVD/BLU-RAY and Highlight CD.  It was taken down a day or so later. Nothing official has been announced since then. No official announcement of any other changes or cancellations even though some have speculated the removal from Amazon is a sign of cancellation.  Personally, I think Amazon put it up too soon and/or didn't have the right info, and removed the pre-order.  As of now, Sept. 15th is still the confirmed release date of the LIVE concert.  No other details about what is concluded, but it's speculated the DVD/BLU-RAY is the same as the SHOWTIME broadcast with Bonus content of Tears of The Clown excerpts and a live LIKE A PRAYER performance.

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

I'm obviously not paying close enough attention. :lol:

PS - That's the best live DVD cover she's had in AGES!

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

I'm obviously not paying close enough attention. :lol:

PS - That's the best live DVD cover she's had in AGES!

You're probably better off because much of this thread is pretty much speculation and/or bitching and complaining about things that aren't in our control.  We'll get the release in Sept. as planned. I'm not worried.  Not everything must be up for pre-order months in advance.  In fact, I recall the days that fans may have known of a release date, and bought it that day.  Most fans claim not to be buying the release based on hearsay and speculation of the content, so again I am not worried about getting a copy either.  :smile::cute:

Maybe I just don't see the fun in knowing every single detail. Let's face it we have all seen the broadcast, we all have it downloade on our hard drives... can't we for once in this era be like, surprised? All these persistent emails for info. Guys, with love, I think we all should just chill the f out. We are obviously harassing the wrong person. Go for M. Lol. Really.

Maybe I just don't see the fun in knowing every single detail. Let's face it we have all seen the broadcast, we all have it downloade on our hard drives... can't we for once in this era be like, surprised? All these persistent emails for info. Guys, with love, I think we all should just chill the f out. We are obviously harassing the wrong person. Go for M. Lol. Really.

You're like 9 months too late sis

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic