Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tickets start at $5000 and that's not even getting to mingle with Madonna.

What an absolute fucking joke ? How much money does she think her fans have ?? I have missed her last 2 tours because of this ? Been a fan since 1987 - she should be ashamed of herself - i dont care if its for charity or not :((

Sorry fighter for adding comments in RHT dvd though - it just really ticks me off 

Now there is a new question:

Is it then possible that the previous Instagram post "Real talk" with the texting clown video has nothing to do with the dvd release but was just teasing us about the December show ("coming soon")???

Really don't think so, she posted a video preview, c'me on... she's just putting on things with her traditional epic times.

Really don't think so, she posted a video preview, c'me on... she's just putting on things with her traditional epic times.

You're right, but the clown post does not necessarily mean that TOAC is in the dvd or that it is a scene from the documentary. Was the foorage certainly from Melbourne? Couldn't it be a rehearsal for December?

You're right, but the clown post does not necessarily mean that TOAC is in the dvd or that it is a scene from the documentary. Was the foorage certainly from Melbourne? Couldn't it be a rehearsal for December?

Ok I see, I thought you were talking about the RH concert dvd release itself, so we already have a preview for that, sorry.

About TOAC anyway the outfit of the video she posted (the one about phone-texting) is the same she wore in the TOAC rehearsals in Melbourne, posted in March to tease the gig. Now it's really early for new rehearsals I think, two months for a basically acoustic session is a lot of time, isn't it?

Anyway, for what matters, I think we're going to have a double dvd, maybe with a cd, the second dvd more probably a doc than the full TOAC show imo. 

Ok I see, I thought you were talking about the RH concert dvd release itself, so we already have a preview for that, sorry.

About TOAC anyway the outfit of the video she posted (the one about phone-texting) is the same she wore in the TOAC rehearsals in Melbourne, posted in March to tease the gig. Now it's really early for new rehearsals I think, two months for a basically acoustic session is a lot of time, isn't it?

Anyway, for what matters, I think we're going to have a double dvd, maybe with a cd, the second dvd more probably a doc than the full TOAC show imo. 

true I guess the video is most likely old BUT if you read the captions, she was connecting that video with the new show in December in my humble opinion??? I dont know what's going on anymore. 

true I guess the video is most likely old BUT if you read the captions, she was connecting that video with the new show in December in my humble opinion??? I dont know what's going on anymore. 

Me too honestly, it's such a mess! I think she is connecting the vid to the december show too, the picture posted by Raising Malawi clearly mentions Tears of a Clown, right?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic