Bitch I'm Madonna needs to be worshipped by the community.

patriziagucci

Terrible song, even worse video - sad sad - just cause it charted means the americans have no taste in good music, sorry just saying

Why?? let me guess, your favorite is that pathetic weepy whiny Joan Of Arc, lol.

Bitch I'm Madonna is probably the only good song in Rebel Heart. The Diplo mix is gold.

Why?? let me guess, your favorite is that pathetic weepy whiny Joan Of Arc, lol.

Bitch I'm Madonna is probably the only good song in Rebel Heart. The Diplo mix is gold.

I like songs that have feeling and arent trying to sound like other songs in the charts ? Im not a huge fan of the album anyway - sonically its incredibly dull - she used to have cutting edge sound on her albums - rol, music - now she seems lost - to me the demos were much better than the final versions - and yes i do like joan of arc ! lol - its a nice song with heart to it :) 

Really? Didn't you learn in your last thread to play nice? No need to be an Acid Betty Posted Image

People like what they like and don't like what they don't. Accept that. It makes life easier tbh

I like songs that have feeling and arent trying to sound like other songs in the charts ? Im not a huge fan of the album anyway - sonically its incredibly dull - she used to have cutting edge sound on her albums - rol, music - now she seems lost - to me the demos were much better than the final versions - and yes i do like joan of arc ! lol - its a nice song with heart to it :)

Oh and Ghosttown isn't her trying to sound like Miley or Taylor Swift?? Same thing.

Bitch I'm Madonna does have feeling. A crazy feeling.  :jamming: Actually there aren't many songs with this exact sound in the charts. Ghosttown feels more like current music than the risky BIM. I love both though. 

the video bothers me because when she exits the gym at the start of the video there is a sign that says gym and yet 30 yards later when she drinks from the fountain and kisses the guy with tongue there is the same sign, i mean is it really necessary to put two gym signs so close together, it really bugs me, apart from that it's a fun and silly video with a great hook

the video bothers me because when she exits the gym at the start of the video there is a sign that says gym and yet 30 yards later when she drinks from the fountain and kisses the guy with tongue there is the same sign, i mean is it really necessary to put two gym signs so close together, it really bugs me, apart from that it's a fun and silly video with a great hook

omg   :lol:

• 1 year later...