What do you want for 2017?

rebelheartgermany

What do you want for 2017?  

83 members voted

1. 1. In 2017, Madonna should... (multiple choice)

• ... direct a movie and release a soundtrack album.
    • ... release the Rebel Heart Tour + the 'bigger project' as soon as possible.
    • ... release a new album.
    • ... headline a music festival (Coachella, Glastonbury, etc.)
    • ... extend the Rebel Heart Tour.
    • ... finally release a Blond Ambition Tour DVD/BluRay.
    • ... do an intimate Tears of a Clown Tour.
    • ... give us another American Life era and drag Trump down on her new album.
    • ... fight for custody for Rocco to drag Guy down cause he is an asshole and a bad father.
    • ... diss Gaga back cause she said Madonna doesn't write her own music and plays no instruments.

I see why the previous fan said that about why bother ? To me as a fan for nearly 30 years its very upsetting seeing your favourite artist not getting the commercial success she used to ? of course i would love it if most of her songs went to number 1(I still maintain that Ghosttown should have) if beyonce, adele or taylor swift had recorded it - it would have - so for me M must have thought why did i bother with this album as it didn't have any lasting effect in the charts - i kind of feel like she only makes albums now just to tour them as she doesn't want to be a greatest hits touring artist like other legacy artists. if shes gonna do a new album i think she should go back to basics and do a live album with musicians and not those terrible djs and producers shes used for the last 2 albums(Solveig, Diplo, Kanye West etc)

She makes album for self expression, yes she wants to be successful like any other artist but that doesn't mean she only does it for that reason or just because some of them haven't done as great as the others that she's going to give up. 

Besides nobody sells that much anymore let alone as much as she used to. lol

And if Ghosttown had been recorded by any other artist it may have been more successful but if she didn't sing it we probably wouldn't like it as much, let's face the facts. I love that song but is it that different or that impactful? Probably not.. so without the hype and easy sales that someone like Taylor Swift gets it is hard out there in the industry.

Toxic Single Release

Surprise Album/Video Album --- A video/song released every two weeks 

Tears of a Clown 3.0 Recorded as a live album to be included with Rebel Heart Blu Ray

And I'm digging the "Blond Reinvention" project too. 

Then she can run off and do whatever she wants ...... more squats and a movie obviously.   :Madonna003:

Ohh, that one comment!  :seeno: I mean, there could be some singers that indeed, want to made records for the money, charts and fame, but Madonna has never been one of those artist. She make records because she has something important to say, and sadly, some of the albums with her most important discourses had a very poor performance in the charts (compared to other of her albums): Erotica and American Life, still, she sells pretty well, not like True Blue or Confessions anymore, but I mean, there would be a lot of singers in my country who will be happy to sell like that

I'd be happy just knowing that she's working on a new music proyect the next year. I became a fan of M for her musical work (and all the multimedia work related to it), so the idea of she directing a new movie is not very appealing to me, but dunno...

I see why the previous fan said that about why bother ? To me as a fan for nearly 30 years its very upsetting seeing your favourite artist not getting the commercial success she used to ? of course i would love it if most of her songs went to number 1(I still maintain that Ghosttown should have) if beyonce, adele or taylor swift had recorded it - it would have - so for me M must have thought why did i bother with this album as it didn't have any lasting effect in the charts - i kind of feel like she only makes albums now just to tour them as she doesn't want to be a greatest hits touring artist like other legacy artists. if shes gonna do a new album i think she should go back to basics and do a live album with musicians and not those terrible djs and producers shes used for the last 2 albums(Solveig, Diplo, Kanye West etc)

So all those amazing indie and alternative bands around the world that tour to sold out venues and release amazing music should just throw the towel in because they aren't selling millions of records???

Get used to the lack of commercial success guys because she's heading into her 60's now and it's only going to get worse. Enjoy the fact that Madonna is still releasing music and touring and stop complaining and raining on everyone's parade.

I chose release the RHT on DVD (a 2CD set of the whole show would be nice too) and direct a new movie w/a soundtrack album (I think her doing the entire album might be overkill, but one song would be nice).

I also chose the Blond Ambition Tour on DVD/Blu-Ray, even though that probably won't happen.

I really would love it if she ended parting her hair down the middle. Side part please honey.

2017... Of course I'd love a lot of things but, realistically...

-a new coffee table book with photos of her life and shows the past 5 years

-video of BAT New Jersey, remastered audio and picture prease

-a cameo judge on rupauls drag race

Sigh

I might get killed by some people here but I must admit I LOVED WE and I hope she will do a new movie soon.

Then I'd love a new album too, but she needs to take her time, the time to create and write powerful songs. Hard Candy and MDNA were nice but REBEL HEART was so good imo !!!

And finally, please, release the Blond Ambition/Reinvention shows on bluray <3

I don't understand why people is still waiting a dvd/bluray of Blond Ambition Tour when this show is on different official editions, and they act as it had never been release... In fact, we have two official dates of this tour.

Why not thinking on Re-Invention World Tour... the real and the only one tour that has NOT been release on any format.