Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

i have no idee if it's truei just read it on a forum last year and diplo said it in some radio interview he did a track with madonna , nicki minj and sophie.don't even know when his new album is released.ohh well i'm so glad with madonna her new album , so manny tracks :-p

The Madonna-Nicki-Sophie track Is Bitch, I'm Madonna

Google Translated:
REBEL HEART PROMO
Team News Of Madonna can confirm you exclusively the following information relating to the promotion of the album Rebel Heart.

On Monday, February 2, a week before her performance at the Grammys, Madonna will unveil two new tracks on the album Rebel Heart (On Deluxe version) will be available on Itunes.

The special edition FNAC ( France only ) will contain a bonus track, a new, unless it is unfortunately a bonus unreleased remix of Living For Love. What should rejoice more and this remains to be confirmed is that Madonna should come to promote her album on French soil! A tour promo which should also pass through London and Germany

The United States will be the first to benefit from the promotion and the latter is expected to start next week, especially in New York !! Madonna will record multiple videos and teasers Radios, and also meet several interviews! Promotion for Rebel Heart therefore provides interviews and TV teasers, TV shows, but also interviews (and in the month of February) for the press which it should make one (these interviews are likely to be available in days come on-line journals)

As for the clip LivingForLove it will soon be disseminated around the Grammys!

One can only

welcome this new era will start soon!

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/

Get ready, because Madonna is lauching the promotion for her new album “Rebel Heart†as soon as next week!

Various teasers are ready to be sent out and Madonna will be giving several interviews in the upcoming weeks.

Madonna should be starting the promo in New York and will continue with stops in Los Angeles, the UK (London), France (Paris) and possibly Germany (to be confirmed).

Two new tracks should also be revealed and available on iTunes in the first week of February.

If all goes as planned, the “Living for Love†video will be released a few days before the Grammy Awards performance.

Are you ready, because the hype is real?

Feb 2 ? What is the source ?

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/2015/01/exclu-news-of-madonna-rebel-heart-promo.html

On Monday, February 2, a week before her performance at the Grammys, Madonna will unveil two new tracks on the album Rebel Heart (On Deluxe version) will be available on Itunes.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/

Two new tracks should also be revealed and available on iTunes in the first week of February.

Hope that's true. Which tracks do you guys want?

I'd love Body Shop and Holy Water or S.E.X. since fans seem to be most disappointed by the inclusion of these. I'm sure the finals will be incredible so it might shut up the naysayers.

I'm fine with them. And it's not surprising that they are included. M did explain in her interview: rebel heart shows her 2 sides: her rebellious side and her heart which is more introspective. I think it's a good balance.

I'm fine with them. And it's not surprising that they are included. M did explain in her interview: rebel heart shows her 2 sides: her rebellious side and her heart which is more introspective. I think it's a good balance.

I'm good with them too. I used to hate Holy Water but I've warmed to it and knowing Ye has done new production makes my heart sing. Is that also the one that samples an older classic? I hope for JML (or Deeper and Deeper if it's a fan classic).

Body Shop on the other hand is really underrated. I understand how the production may be off-putting and the lyrics may be silly on the surface, but it's touching if you think about it. She's basically saying that even she is insecure about her body and as she gets older she feels more vulnerable to the eyes of her lover(s).

For some reason I'm getting the feeling Hold Tight is gonna be amazing!

The fifht demo is amazing! I really don't understand why they've changed it and cut it so short. The intro is like Power of Good-Bye and then the song builds every time the chorus kicks in. An amazing pre chorus as well as a fantastic bridge til the cresendo at the end. I really don't know how that will work in just 3:37 minutes without feeling something's missing? Sounded like a final for me. I rather see 2 discs with longer tracks. Some work should have stayed untouched. Top 5 for me along with Heartbreak City, Ghosttown, Addicted and Wash All Over Me. So different from the leaked demo.

The fifht demo is amazing! I really don't understand why they've changed it and cut it so short. The intro is like Power of Good-Bye and then the song builds every time the chorus kicks in. An amazing pre chorus as well as a fantastic bridge til the cresendo at the end. I really don't know how that will work in just 3:37 minutes without feeling something's missing? Sounded like a final for me. I rather see 2 discs with longer tracks. Some work should have stayed untouched. Top 5 for me along with Heartbreak City, Ghosttown, Addicted and Wash All Over Me. So different from the leaked demo.

Where's the 5th demo? I'm sure still gonna be fierce!