Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

What ?

Yes, that L-U-V Madonna Y-O-U you wanna part in the album was sung by MIA and Minaj, but in the demo was sung Madonna (With a voice that reminds a lot to Gwen Stefani) for the live version they keep the M vocals at the begining of the song (sorry if I couldn't explain myself well, I think my english is not very good yet, hehe)

I'm sure the 14-track version is not the standard Edition but a clean version leaving out 5 of the explicit tracks. I'm assuming the only explicit track left in will be Veni Vidi Vici but without the rap. It's the only song that I can see being editable.That 14-track version is the one that's being sold at stores like Walmart.Then there's the explicit standard version that includes all of the 19-tracks. The deluxe edition will have 25-tracks and won't be available as a clean version. That's the only possible way this would make sense. I think the French sources got a bit confused overall by all the different formats.

http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2292254/Rebel_Heart_BONUS_POSTCARDS

Pre-order online & receive bonus Madonna postcards! Only while stocks last!

Madonna's brand new album 'Rebel Heart' features 19 brand new songs including the first single “Living For Loveâ€.

Posted Image

14 tracks edition on iTunes Spain:

Posted Image

Like I already said: who's gonna buy this? it's a butchered, ridiculous and unnecessary release :Madonna009: I won't be getting this, neither digital or physical, that's for sure.

They should've taken out Living For Love while they were at it LOL.

She should fire Guy. This "creative decision" has his name written all over it.

On many sites it has been reported that the edition with 14 songs is a standard edition. Maybe that is a mistake, maybe it will be a clean edition, but the awful tracklist has a different story.

Releasing a clean edition would make more sense, instead of illogical removing of 5 last songs and labeling them as bonus songs.  Madonna, obviously, didn't learn anything from her previous messy MDNA release (Beautiful Killer as a bonus song, many bad songs on standard edition). She is making the same mistake.  Bitch I'm Madonna  on standard edition, while  better songs being bonus songs.

Even if the standard edition wouldn't be a clean edition, it would be  easy to make a  good tracklist with best songs. That would mean, BIM would be a bonus song, but Madonna and her label don't want to do that, because everybody has BIM. Putting it on deluxe edition  means people could not buy deluxe edition because songs like Illuminati and BIM are bonus songs, which they already have.

The standard edition represents the album quality, not the deluxe edition with bonus songs. Again, an epic mistake.

Madonna, obviously, didn't learn anything from her previous messy MDNA release (Beautiful Killer as a bonus song, many bad songs on standard edition). She is making the same mistake. Bitch I'm Madonna on standard edition, while better songs being bonus songs.

Again : one's personal opinions are nowhere near absolute truth.