Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Exciting news!  But it's so unprofessional that just after "video will premiere today", Billboard had to go and say the super deluxe leaked on Monday.  :speakno:

Great promotional idea, I'm actually impressed with Guy for once.

Exciting news!  But it's so unprofessional that just after "video will premiere today", Billboard had to go and say the super deluxe leaked on Monday.  :speakno:

I agree with this, it's sad, because it hasn't really been publicized yet and I feel like no media outlets have paid it attention. I wish they would have just been professional and not included that part.

Well, no, they're just doing their job and giving the news. You can't blame them because the leaks upset you. Billboard is not responsible for what happened.

Well no, it's not really giving the news so much as promoting piracy to those who weren't aware of the fact.  Even in news, there's such a thing as ethics.  It's irrelevant to the article and whether we are upset about the leaks.

OK, that's my last answer on this matter because it might turn ugly.But you really can't say that. This article is in no way unethical. The leaks are mentionned factually in few words, at the end. It's not even big news for them.Reporting events is not condoning them.Ignorance is fear.

LOL, I am neither ignorant nor fearful.  Reputable publications such as the NY Times know not to touch something like this.  It was an unnecessary mention that only glorified the leak to the public.  It's entirely possible to say "Madonna suffered from leaks during this album campaign" without going into specifics about what leaked and when.  You'll notice no other news outlets "reported" this "news" because it is journalistically unethical.  Even Perez Hilton, Just Jared, and all the other blogs who are all over every other leak didn't touch this, and I'm sure it's not because they suddenly turned dumb, deaf and blind and didn't know it happened.  There's a point where it crosses from being news into sabotage, and the third leak being news would be that.

But that's the last I'm going to say about it.

Yes, he took over. Hold Tight was even more warm and heartbroken in Diplo's version. They got in a fight, I've heard. I kinda miss that. All that build up towards the end. Like HeartBreakCity.

Seems like there was a lot of fighting during the recording process of this album! I'm curious what went down with Avicii - there must be something else apart from him getting ill and her wanting a fresher sound (presumably). In that NRJ interview when asked about him she pretty much blanks him and only talks about writing with "his team". Hmmmm...