Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-Super-Deluxe-Explicit/dp/B00T73ATFW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423116439&sr=8-3&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+super+deluxe

Just pre ordered mine

Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe) [Explicit]

Madonna (Artist) Format: Audio CD

Pre-order $29.98

Pre-order Price Guarantee.

This title will be released on March 10, 2015. 

[*]Audio CD (March 10, 2015)

[*]Number of Discs: 2

[*]Label: Interscope Records

[*]ASIN: B00T73ATFW

Great!! Finally!!

Im just waiting that its available at amazon.es

Am I the only one who's missing the so called dated Avicii sound in Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me and Borrowed Time? Was the change really necessary? Madonna did hits with already dated sound in the past... :stare: Overall, I like the album, hope it sounds much better on CD. Nas' intervetions in Veni Vidi Vici are out of place from time to time but the track is great in its own, would be a perfect interlude in the next tour, I don't see Madonna rapping anymore to be honest, she wasn't even able to remember the Hollywood verses during the AL promo lol! Improved tracks for me: Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, HeartBreakCity, Body Shop, Messiah, and Beautiful Scars. I think I need some more time to digest the others, but the ones I mentioned were the first to impress me.

I'm still hoping she plays the demo verison of Rebel Heart in the live performances :monkey:

on this one she looks like a proper 56 year old M Monroe :) nice to see new picks but would love some artistic shit like wraps cover we are used to maybe different angles for 3 covers. imagine side left, full front and left side, so you have like matrix effect..oh shit never mind, silly thought :)

Love this!

Allegedly the standard edition cover?

Posted Image

Am I the only one who's missing the so called dated Avicii sound in Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me and Borrowed Time? Was the change really necessary? Madonna did hits with already dated sound in the past... :stare: Overall, I like the album, hope it sounds much better on CD. Nas' intervetions in Veni Vidi Vici are out of place from time to time but the track is great in its own, would be a perfect interlude in the next tour, I don't see Madonna rapping anymore to be honest, she wasn't even able to remember the Hollywood verses during the AL promo lol! Improved tracks for me: Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, HeartBreakCity, Body Shop, Messiah, and Beautiful Scars. I think I need some more time to digest the others, but the ones I mentioned were the first to impress me.

I'm still hoping she plays the demo verison of Rebel Heart in the live performances :monkey:

No, I miss them like crazy. I have made my own Super Deluxe Edition with 31 tracks. Replaced Devil Pray, Hold Tight, HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart and Borrowed Time with Avicii and Diplo's finals. Some haven't leaked yet. The album is a masterpiece this way.

And I really don't see his sound as dated. She would have two smash hits with both Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me here in Europe. They would have been her new Hung Up and Sorry. They will never be as huge in that reworked form. Just mark my words with that one. Rebel Heart Album Version will sink as a stone and WAOM can't be a single now. And the overproduced Hold Tight is such a mess. Her amazing voice, the pre-chorus and that wonderful MNEK end is all gone from Diplo's production.

add Madonna on #Snapchat right now! Surprises in store today for all snapchat users! #RebelHeart

February 04, 2015
Follow Madonna On Snapchat now!

Calling all Rebel Hearts! If you are Living For Love, flash Madonna's Snaptag and start following her on Snapchat now! Let's see what tomorrow unfolds!

Here's a snap pic of snap chat 

Posted Image

Been telling everyone this... but no one believes me....   Maverick is alive and well... Guy Oseary has formed a new Management group and revived Maverick... That is why if anyone inquires to soundcloud "who" takes down their Living For Love or other Rebel Heart remix (unofficial) they will tell you Grayzone on behalf of Maverick Records....

Universal Music have begun deleting fan remixes too :)

Madonna is on the cover of German magazine View 
Madonna graces on the cover of German magazine View – Die besten Bilder des Monats http://view.stern.de/de/content/magazine (“the best pictures of the monthâ€), coming from the same publishers of Stern (as you will notice from their logo design).

The cover story reads “Madonna’s Secret†and the magazine is available in the news stands, as a digital app, and online.
Posted Image
Posted Image