The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

My best gay frend had sex with one of the dancers ftom RHT .. they met on grindr in brooklyn last week and they fucked at his hotel room in the city. other dancers are stayng in the same hotel. dancer doesn't want to talk about the tour or  madonna

high level of schizophrenia righ here folks

Posted Image

My best gay frend had sex with one of the dancers ftom RHT .. they met on grindr in brooklyn last week and they fucked at his hotel room in the city. other dancers are stayng in the same hotel. dancer doesn't want to talk about the tour or  madonna

Well does that dancer have time to do that? he should be rehearsing Madonna is paying him to dance not to do that  :smile:

I hope LDLHA is the main song and there is just a snippet of HBC, like the chorus at the end of the song or something.

HeartBreakCity is growing on me finally! But something like Love Don't Live Here Anymore would be one of those amazing moments when she does a really old song like Crazy For You on Re-Invention World Tour.

Madonna mentioned HeartBreakCity and LDLHA on Instagram at the same time.

At that time, me and many others thought that could be a mash up or one song could contain the elements of the other song.

Later, that concept appears on setlists.

It could be a coincidence, or some "insiders" based their opinions on fans' thoughts or some things were predictable.