The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Why other artists like Beyoncé can make a album and record all music videos without any info leaking? :oi:

it was being reported at the time she was filming videos & recording, just no one knew when it would be released or if it would. I remember hearing about when she was filming the Blow video at Coney island & that was a good 3-4 months before the album dropped

it was being reported at the time she was filming videos & recording, just no one knew when it would be released or if it would. I remember hearing about when she was filming the Blow video at Coney island & that was a good 3-4 months before the album dropped

I heard about she was recording the album but in terms of producers or song titles nothing came out. Blow and XO were reported cause they were external shoot

Idk..... but I think there's something about M..... it's "let's get this bitch..." Madonna is by far the biggest artist and people love to attack her (and hack her). It's just a shame it had to happen really. Maybe Beyonce did it in a slightly different way, i.e didn't keep her stuff on the computer but backed it up elsewhere?? I do think M has learned from this experience though, never keep important stuff on the computer lol!

I don't buy this hacker thing :confused:

4 segments is plausible, she almost always does her shows like that.

Only Illuminatrix said there would be 5 segments and everyone believed that...

News of M revealed 16 songs so 4 segments can only have like 22 songs at most including interludes, which means mostly the Rebel Heart tracks are missing as I suspected...

No. My setlist had 5 section too. But it based on a early rehearsal.