Montreal born producer and DJ Lunice will open the Rebel Heart Tour dates: 

[*]Barcelona [Nov 24th & 25th, 2015]

[*]Antwerp [Nov 28th, 2015]

[*]Mannheim [Nov 29th, 2015]

[*]Amsterdam [Dec 5th & 6th, 2015]

[*]Paris [Dec 9th & 10th, 2015]

[*]Zurich [Dec 12th]

I listened to his soundcloud and... :poo:  :poo:  :poo:  :poo::Madonna040:

super_hero_tony â¤ï¸ LOOK WHAT I GOTâ€¼ï¸ I still can't believe it‼ Rebell â™¥ï¸ Tom in Germany hand made me this amazing tee shirt that I will cherish forever! (That's my most Super Hero stance) Thank You Tom! I wore it at sound check and got a lot of compliments! â£â™‰ï¸

Posted Image

ariannephillips double vision @lallo25@gucci behind the scenes from #RebelHeartTour dress rehearsals ⤠celebrating Alessandro Michele's honor @britishfashioncouncil for international designer of the year  #bts #rebel⤠ #dressrehearsal

https://www.instagram.com/p/-KfR-VmlK0/

Posted Image

ariannephillips Behind the scenes from dress rehearsals  #RebelHeartTour one of my most favorite collaborations with Alessandro Michele @lallo25 @gucci . â¤CONGRATULATIONS on being honored by @britishfashioncouncil as international designer of the year  #rebelâ¤

https://www.instagram.com/p/-KWfwMmlKb/

Posted Image

Jaime Laurita on Cooking for Madonna & Making Her Feel at Home on Tour

http://michiganavemag.com/culture-post/23323/Jaime-Laurita-on-Cooking-for-Madonna-Making-Her-Feel-at-Home-on-Tour

On tour with Madonna and preparing for the release of his new wine, Deep, Chicago celebrity chef/designer Jamie Laurita is firing on all cylinders.

He’s toured the world cooking for rock stars like Aerosmith, Madonna, and Sarah McLachlan (with whom he wrote the cookbook Plenty), but Chicago is where Jaime Laurita’s heart is. It’s also where the New Jersey native has found the inspiration to create gourmet products like Bello Boy Moscato and Pasta Perfetto. As he recently prepared to set off for Madonna’s Rebel Heart tour (this time as backstage coordinator), the Wicker Park creative spoke with Michigan Avenue about his new wine, Deep, life on the road, and how Chicago feeds his spirit.

What is your role as Madonna’s backstage coordinator?

I build her world every day with the team. When you’re on the road, the one thing you’re deprived of is that feeling of home base, so it’s my ultimate goal to create a level of consistency that feels the most like home.

Posted Image

Fans should have received an email this morning announcing the arrival of the European Merchandising.

Basically no major changes except T-Shirt with European dates and not North American. :)

http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=MDNWEBWWUSD&artistName=Madonna

Posted Image

Posted Image

Britney Spears, Madonna in talks to perform in Israel

As talks with the 'princess of pop' reach the advanced pricing stage, the 'queen of pop' may also include Tel Aviv in her world tour this summer.

The battle between Israeli producers over a possible Britney Spears concert in Tel Aviv is heating up, boosting the chances that the eternal "princess of pop" will indeed arrive in Israel next summer.
But Britney may not be alone. The "queen of pop," Madonna  is also in initial talks with several producers in the Israeli market.

Back to Spears. As first reported by Yedioth Ahronoth, for the first time in her career her people are holding serious talks for a concert in Israel. At least three groups of Israeli producers have entered the pricing stage, assuming that the singer will indeed embark on a new European tour to promote her next album.

Sources in the industry expect the producers' competition to end in a signed contract very soon. "The current price quotation has already reached $2.5 million," says a producer involved in the talks. "I will be very surprised if Britney's people fail to sign the contract soon. It would be very hard to say no to such a sum."

Posted Image

British pop star Robbie Williams came to Israel last May for about $1.5 million, and American rapper Kanye West performed in the country for about $800,000. An offer of $2.5 million indicates that the Israeli producers believe a Britney Spears concert will draw at least 40,000 people.

Meanwhile, Spears is working on her next album, and over the weekend she welcomed two interesting guests to her Planet Hollywood show in Las Vegas: Adele mentioned recently that she would love to see Spears' Vegas show, and Spears responded by offering to trade two tickets to her show for two tickets to Adele's show.

As for Madonna, her world tour is already an established fact after starting off in Montreal on September 9. Her previous tour, MDNA, kicked off in Israel on May 2012 and recorded unusual commercial success, grossing $305 million from 88 shows.

Last March, Madonna released the album "Rebel Heart," which wasn't one of her most successful ones, but as far as concerts are concerned she has no problem, especially outside the United States.

For the first time in over 20 years, Madonna will return to Australia for six concerts in March, after two shows in New Zealand. Israel has been offered a number of possible dates in the summer, and several producers have already began holding talks with the singer's representatives. Some of them have also attended her concerts in order to review the setlist.

Madonna, who is a shrewd businesswoman, knows how important this tour is and is therefore seeking to channel it to as many destinations as possible. Her 10-year $120 million contract with entertainment company Live Nation is about to end next year, and the numbers of the current tour will determine the next contracts.

Source : http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4730182,00.html

super_hero_tony REBELâ¤ï¸'s WORK OUTâ—ï¸ Craig's -Madonna - Male dancer work out (and Megan) You can't see everyone because the mirror is so steamed up. There was literally steam coming off of Monte! â™¥ï¸ Such a perfect way to start a day.

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/-jOYFfSxqF/

I'm surprised that no one mention that Rebel heart tour's Gypsy Section is very unusual section from Madonna's whole tours.

what I'm trying to saying is Madonna sing LVF and LIB and then disappear to the back stage and then change costume to "totally different one" then appear on the stage and sing again.

If I'm right this is the first time thing. Am I right?

I mean she usually change costume on the stage for one section.(Except for encore song)

for example Iconic~DP section.  

she wear costume which inspired Japanese style then she take off little bit for Bitch I'm Madonna and then take off more for Burning up then she take off more for Holy water.

But this Gypsy section is unusual. This is one section but she sing just two song and then disappear to back stage for costume change.

It's feels like it is one section but same time it is two different section for me.

So when she skip the 80's medley at few shows I thought that "Well, that is unfortunate for audience but actually this is more usual routine for her"

what you guys think?

what you guys think?

You're right! This is quite unusual but necessary at the same time, I mean I can't imagine her singing Dress You Up with her matador costume, it wouldn't make any sense!

BTW these two outfits are really the most gorgeous of this tour IMO, especially for the medley, Gucci did such a great job!  :hearteyes:

^She did the exact same thing on MDNA Tour already, she wore the majorette costume for 7 minutes and then changed to that black one.

She did the same thing on the MDNA tour but the difference is there was no correlation between this horrible majorette thing and the following part! For me these 2 segments have nothing to do with each other  :suffer: