Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I have so much heartfelt love for her honesty. It truly baffles me the naysayers, how they speak about her sometimes. And reading this you just see a pure human full of love, emotions and real life feelings. To take that away from her or to discount her because of "how you feel about her", is purely a cold hating heart that needs serious help. She should be so proud of what she's accomplished, and how she's coped. It's so wonderful to see her heart so full for the past 6 months.

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Such beautiful and touching words from Madonna on this Mother's Day in the U.S.:

I stood on stage for 81 shows staring up at the beautiful face of my mother and wondering what she must’ve been thinking as she waved goodbye to me from her hospital window
I stepped into the station wagon and shut the door not knowing it was the last time I’d see her .

Nobody told me my mother was dying - I just watched her disintegrate mysteriously and then she disappeared and there was no explanation except that she had gone to sleep which explains My Tumultuous relationship with sleep.

Tonight all of my children sleep Under one roof which is Rare and comforting.
They grow up too fast and spin out in different directions And yes I have a hard time letting go .

When I stepped out on the stage and looked up at my mothers face every night
I said hello I said goodbye
I said Thank you
I hope you’re proud of me .
I said Please protect me and keep me sane.

I would look up at. Davids Mother -Malita across the stage And have the same thoughts.
Was I doing a good job ?
Is she proud of her Son? Am I the mother she would want me to be. ??

I became very close to my children on this tour .
We clung to each other.
In the long hours we l worked and struggled .
They helped me manifest my dreams.
In the chaos and the storms
the monotony and repetition
The sleepless nights and the endless
Packing and unpacking.
All the sacrifices. .
We made together.
So many hours of Blood Sweat and Tears.
Grateful for the privilege of bringing people together with Music
But also just wanted to sleep in.

Along the way Rocco was painting

Lola was writing songs.

David and Mercy graduated high school.!

No Easy way into the motherhood game. No manual or University
Just trial and error and learn and succeed and then fail again.
Finally the realization that they were raising me and not the other way around.

I always laugh with friends and say motherhood = suffering
But it’s not a joke
it’s the truest thing I’ve ever said.

But I wouldn’t change it for anything.

As James Baldwin once. Said ,
All the children belong to us
Everyone of them.

Belong to the Mothers
the Warriors
the Fighters
The Fearless Ones.

Happy Mother’s Day. ♥️

Really poignant. She’s so great at “expressing herself”

1 hour ago, Donna said:

Such beautiful and touching words from Madonna on this Mother's Day in the U.S.:

I stood on stage for 81 shows staring up at the beautiful face of my mother and wondering what she must’ve been thinking as she waved goodbye to me from her hospital window
I stepped into the station wagon and shut the door not knowing it was the last time I’d see her .

Nobody told me my mother was dying - I just watched her disintegrate mysteriously and then she disappeared and there was no explanation except that she had gone to sleep which explains My Tumultuous relationship with sleep.

Tonight all of my children sleep Under one roof which is Rare and comforting.
They grow up too fast and spin out in different directions And yes I have a hard time letting go .

When I stepped out on the stage and looked up at my mothers face every night
I said hello I said goodbye
I said Thank you
I hope you’re proud of me .
I said Please protect me and keep me sane.

I would look up at. Davids Mother -Malita across the stage And have the same thoughts.
Was I doing a good job ?
Is she proud of her Son? Am I the mother she would want me to be. ??

I became very close to my children on this tour .
We clung to each other.
In the long hours we l worked and struggled .
They helped me manifest my dreams.
In the chaos and the storms
the monotony and repetition
The sleepless nights and the endless
Packing and unpacking.
All the sacrifices. .
We made together.
So many hours of Blood Sweat and Tears.
Grateful for the privilege of bringing people together with Music
But also just wanted to sleep in.

Along the way Rocco was painting

Lola was writing songs.

David and Mercy graduated high school.!

No Easy way into the motherhood game. No manual or University
Just trial and error and learn and succeed and then fail again.
Finally the realization that they were raising me and not the other way around.

I always laugh with friends and say motherhood = suffering
But it’s not a joke
it’s the truest thing I’ve ever said.

But I wouldn’t change it for anything.

As James Baldwin once. Said ,
All the children belong to us
Everyone of them.

Belong to the Mothers
the Warriors
the Fighters
The Fearless Ones.

Happy Mother’s Day. ♥️

Wow, no words! Just beautiful!!

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

I have so much heartfelt love for her honesty. It truly baffles me the naysayers, how they speak about her sometimes. And reading this you just see a pure human full of love, emotions and real life feelings. To take that away from her or to discount her because of "how you feel about her", is purely a cold hating heart that needs serious help. She should be so proud of what she's accomplished, and how she's coped. It's so wonderful to see her heart so full for the past 6 months.

Must we be so black and white about people? Two things can be true at the same time, after all.

It never ceases to nauseate me when stans defend her like a cult figure or saint who is holy and faultless.

She is a profound woman who, for many, has had moments of distaste in recent years. It's okay to accept that.

We admire her for her strengths and weaknesses, bravado and vulnerabilities. It's a complex packaged deal.

9 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Must we be so black and white about people? Two things can be true at the same time, after all.

It never ceases to nauseate me when stans defend her like a cult figure or saint who is holy and faultless.

She is a profound woman who, for many, has had moments of distaste in recent years. It's okay to accept that.

We admire her for her strengths and weaknesses, bravado and vulnerabilities. It's a complex packaged deal.

I’m not seeing black and white. I see a mother who is loving and caring. And I see, we have seen, many people degrade and deny her. They refuse to see her heart. But anyway. Black and white, right? lol.

13 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Madonna = 

IMG-8494.jpg 

end of story 

9 hours ago, Andymad said:

I’m not seeing black and white. I see a mother who is loving and caring. And I see, we have seen, many people degrade and deny her. They refuse to see her heart. But anyway. Black and white, right? lol.

DITTO!!!!!! That's what I see too and nothing else but!! It was such a beautiful heartfelt post!!! 

37 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I took issue with what I quoted in bold by another member.

I’m not really seeing what the issue is to be perfectly honest lol. If you don’t have a problem with the ageism thrown at her, the slander about her body and face… then hey, you do you honey.

That’s what I meant by cold hearted, and needing help if they need to tear a person down shred by shred for no reason other than to be an asshole lol. 

This topic is derailed. Sorry I rattled you 😘