Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

Her last 2 posts with new photoshoots its basically the advert for ROSAMOSARIO corsets from CLB tour  :hallwaylaugh:

GQ1PRkVXYAA-TH7?format=jpg&name=large

rosamosario_official

My babies got a secret….

No words needed for the Queen of Pop, just admiration and gratitude.
Discover Rosamosario’s black corset edition for the Celebration Tour. A tribute to this unbelievable journey with the one and only Madonna

Does M have shares in this company, the corsets are called

Seeking Susan
Erotica
Girl Gone Wild
Celebration
The Look of Love

https://www.rosamosario.com/product-category/woman/?filter_types=corset

46 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

I’m down for whatever she has to give us for Pride, but those photos are not my cup of tea at all! 😂

I have to agree with this. And this is the reason why Most of people hate that useless an incompetent Bitch Ricrado. The well-received photo she posted last time was a good result of a once-in-a-million coincidence, and these are the usual poor skills of Ricardo. He is suck! And It looks pretty much the same photos as when Madonna dressed up as Harley Quinn. I really hate his poor photoshop skill.

2 hours ago, I am madonna said:

I have to agree with this. And this is the reason why Most of people hate that useless an incompetent Bitch Ricrado. The well-received photo she posted last time was a good result of a once-in-a-million coincidence, and these are the usual poor skills of Ricardo. He is suck! And It looks pretty much the same photos as when Madonna dressed up as Harley Quinn. I really hate his poor photoshop skill.

The ongoing Ricardo hate is so misguided and needs to stop.

Do you honestly think that Madonna let's him make all of the decisions? She is in creative control.

I dislike his Facetuning yet I understand that M approves everything before it's posted.

7 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

I love how these recent photoshoots have been such callbacks to her past looks! I noticed this latest one definitely had some 80s influence. Similar hat and she's even wearing a similar heart earring! 

IMG_1760.jpeg

Yes I’m loving the callbacks in the recent looks too. She’s never really been one to look backwards, but I guess after going through her archives writing the biopic and then again creating the Celebration Tour she’s found inspiration in her past. While I typically love her forward looking quest for reinvention, a touch of nostalgia is great too. 

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I'm gonna cry when Madonna is at Pride this weekend and I'm upstate instead :drama:

I’m curious if she’s just going to be DJ Estere’s hype woman or actually perform to some backing tracks with a few dancers. I know many of us are hoping she’ll drop something new but it would also be interesting if she pulled out something that ALMOST made the tour setlist. I don’t think she’d do “Vogue” at this time since she did it for World Pride 2019 and easily 100 times between Madame X and Celebration. I’m going to throw “Rescue Me” and a TBA new track into my own conspiracy theory set list.