Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

That’s another possibility. Anyway I always said they were the reasons for her hip problem so I hope she stays this way. Madonna is short and petite and those things did’t make sense at all on her body, she sure can move better without them. 

Anyway I ‘m so glad she was outside walking and I expect an official update today. 

I would bet $$ we will get some kind of official news today (Monday). :party:

11 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

i kind a doubt she removed something before tour starts in two weeks

recovery period can take months
and physical activity is excluded especially 

It’s a fact the ass is gone. And it was still there two weeks ago.

And it’s not like she replaced another hip. We don’t know what kind of operation she did in the first place, maybe implants is not the right word for it. If it was the reason for infection in the first place they had to remove it (whatever it was). 

24 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s a fact the ass is gone. And it was still there two weeks ago.

And it’s not like she replaced another hip. We don’t know what kind of operation she did in the first place, maybe implants is not the right word for it. If it was the reason for infection in the first place they had to remove it (whatever it was). 

i agree if it was the reason of infection and needs to be remove immediately  

10 hours ago, Jackie said:

I wonder, she would have lost weight from the rehearsals and getting tour ready - so IF she did have a BBL - this can cause complications in it becoming out of shape.

I then wonder - if she was having a procedure to fix that and developed a serious bacterial infection post that procedure.

But there’s no way she would actually go through this just 2 weeks before the tour!!! I thought such procedures needs minimum 3 weeks to heal! I don’t think it’s possible. 🤔

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Exactly!!! No way! But she lost weight that’s why.

She was skinny during Madame X Tour with the big ass. It’s very likely at this point that it was the reason for the infection (it happens A LOT) and they had to remove it. 
If you have a fake butt you do’t lose it if you lose weight. 
Let’s just hope she doesn’t want it back at some point. 

2 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

Did she really have implants ? Wasn't it only a push up ? 

lol:lol: but seriously everyone knows it and has been in despair for years. She's been wearing this awful thing for years, which has screwed up her health, her beauty, her figure. An incomprehensible disgrace. Seeing his legs aligned with his shoulders in profile is a relief...

32 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She was skinny during Madame X Tour with the big ass. It’s very likely at this point that it was the reason for the infection (it happens A LOT) and they had to remove it. 
If you have a fake butt you do’t lose it if you lose weight. 
Let’s just hope she doesn’t want it back at some point. 

But if it’s gone I don’t think she would walk in this short period of time. 🤔

I'm just surprised that people are ok speculating about her ass being removed but those same people would read you to pieces for mentioning drugs a week ago. It's interesting what's acceptable to the fandom and what isn't. I don't mean that as shade, I find it genuinely interesting. And before the quotes start I do not care either way. People can speculate all day. It doesnt bother me. If I disagree, I scroll. I'm so glad she's up.

Disturbing Big Ang GIF

24 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I'm just surprised that people are ok speculating about her ass being removed but those same people would read you to pieces for mentioning drugs a week ago. It's interesting what's acceptable to the fandom and what isn't. I don't mean that as shade, I find it genuinely interesting. And before the quotes start I do not care either way. People can speculate all day. It doesnt bother me. If I disagree, I scroll. I'm so glad she's up.

Disturbing Big Ang GIF

There's a big difference, there is evidence the ass is gone. Drugs just because we seen her years ago with a joint is a different story.